Military Cake Toppers

Business By korkyo Updated 24 Apr 2008 , 3:23am by icer101

korkyo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
korkyo Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 1:29pm
post #1 of 11

Hi,
I need a good online source for military cake toppers. I can't seem to find them.
Anybody???

10 replies
TooMuchCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TooMuchCake Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 11:21pm
post #2 of 11

I saw some on eBay a while back. They were being sold by someone who had a store selling toppers, but I don't remember the name of the place. Maybe you can look on eBay and see if they still have some listed? My local cake shop carries them too, maybe if you have a cake store near you they'd be willing to order you one?

Deanna

Molly2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molly2 Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 11:45pm
post #3 of 11

Are you talking about a wedding military cake topper?

Molly2

Deana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deana Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 12:26am
post #4 of 11

Wine Cake and Hobby is a supply store near me that has a huge selection of military cake toppers (it is a Navy town afterall)... I looked on their website and didn't see any listed, but I bet if you email them, they would be more than willing to help you out. Next time I'm in there, I'll look to see who the manufacturer is and PM you with it...

Hope this helps just a bit!

korkyo Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 10:36pm
post #5 of 11

Thanks for the help. I'm still hunting. I'm looking for a groom in uniform and the bride is a gown. I think she said Army.
Thanks,

SHADDI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SHADDI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
korkyo Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 2:57am
post #8 of 11

those are cool but I should have said it's for a wedding cake. icon_biggrin.gif

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 3:15am
post #9 of 11

i know a lady in new bern, n.c.. her name is laura clark. her web site , i think is.... laura's-cakes.com. don,t know if this is correct. her phone no. is (252) 637-1820. she also has delicious butter flavoring. they did a lot of military weddings, etc. i think she is semi-retired, but still sells products and does some cakes . she is really nice to deal with. hth

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 3:23am
post #10 of 11

I did a wedding cake awhile back that used a topper like that. The groom was Navy and the bride was in a gown.

They ordered the topper online, I have the site saved on my other computer. I can check and let you know later.

I want to think the name of the company may have been something eagle. It was a military place, they carries shirts, blankets, and such. I want to think the prices weren't much different then that of others.

I'll look tomorrow and let you know.

Katie

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 3:23am
post #11 of 11

korkyo, i was right about laura's web site. it is lauras-cakes.com. maybe she can tell you all you need to know. like i said , her bakery did all the cakes on this military base.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%