Husbands!!!venting

Lounge By sweetcravings Updated 28 Apr 2008 , 2:30am by pearliesmom

sweetcravings Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 10:27pm
post #1 of 45

icon_mad.gif I just had to come here and type out my thoughts, i am sooo heated right now. My husband is driving me absolutely insane today. So the nice weather is finally here...wonderful right? It was great until he decides he's going to do everything all at once. He's been working frantically the last few days (as have I) cleaning up outside etc.. Well, he decides yesterday to take care of the front yard and me the back. I thouroughly explain what he can trim down and what he can pull out etc.. He does all his stuff and decides to lay fresh mulch down. BUT>> in his rush to do so he had covered over a bunch of newly sprouting plants with two inches of mulch, pulled out my six year old hibiscus plant because as he said, "i thought it was dead". Obviously he has no clue that the plant doesn't start to come out of the ground until summer. So as i'm walking around i notice what he had done and blew up at him. It's like i was talking to a wall, did he not hear a word i said yesterday??? He made so much damage. So i had to go around and unbury all my plants, and i'm heated mad about my beautiful hibiscus being thrown out. He doesnt' even know where he threw it in the field. So i can't even retreive it icon_evil.gificon_cry.gif I know i shouldn't get so mad about a plant but it was just starting to get big and now i have a huge hole again. On top of all that..when i returned from the grocery store I find my kitchen is being taken over with little ants. Clearly the pile of empty bear bottles that my husband nicely piled by the door is attracting them in. So i also just spent an hour trying to kill as many as i could see, laid bait, and prayed they have not gotten in my baking pantry. I'm freaking out about that.
So as you can see i am just a tad angry at my DH right now. And he wonders why i tell him, "just leave it alone, i'll do it". Men!!
Thanks for letting me vent. Sorry if i've bored you. I feel a little better now. I'll stop now. tapedshut.gif

44 replies
dg10148 Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 7:45am
post #2 of 45

sorry about your plants my dh hits my roses every year with the trimmer don't know how he cant see them there in the same place every year but I heard that if you put baby powder around where the ants are it will suffocate them better then poison by the pantry

flayvurdfun Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 8:07am
post #3 of 45

glad to hear other husbands are the same! icon_smile.gif

sweetcravings Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 1:10pm
post #4 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by dg10148

sorry about your plants my dh hits my roses every year with the trimmer don't know how he cant see them there in the same place every year but I heard that if you put baby powder around where the ants are it will suffocate them better then poison by the pantry

I've never heard of that before. I will have to give it a try. I hate using all the bait traps etc..since i have a dog. I'm always having to watch to make sure he doesn't chew on them. Thankfully, no sign of ants this morning. I think i was lucky enough to have seen them early enough, they didn't travel far. I've calmed down now.
Sorry to hear about your roses. My DH also weed wacks the tips of my hostas when he trims. He says.."if it's hanging over the edge they get cut". Ugh silly, they are suppose to hang over the edge..that's the look i'm going for". I guess we won't see eye to eye on this any time soon. Thanks everyone for listening to me whine.

suz

nancylynwallace Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 2:09pm
post #5 of 45

Using white vinegar mixed with water and spraying your counter tops works really good too! Here's a little thing to make you laugh! I keep this up on my wall beside my computer.

Dear Lord,

I pray for WISDOM to understand my husband
LOVE to forgive him
PATIENCE for the things he is supposed to do that don't get done
Because Lord, If I pray for STRENGTH...I'll beat him to death!!
Amen

Nancy

indydebi Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 2:39pm
post #6 of 45

we called them "Stupid Husband Stories"!

I needed a shelf hung. Apologizing up front for a long story, I painted 2 of my family room walls hunter green to go with my Coke collection ("Coke Green"). I have cream and hunter green furniture with traces of burgundy in the pattern in that room. I painted a shelf cream, and I tacked a small strip of burgundy ribbon around the outer edge (just like a cake!) and I crocheted a doily with diamond points to hang over the edge. I have my foreign coke items on this shelf.

So...... I need this hung on my freshly painted wall. For days, I need this hung. He finally asks me where I want it. He holds it up to the wall and asks "How's that?" I said, "No. Lower. Lower. lower. Lower. Lower. Ok there."

I leave to run errands. I come back and he's hung it in the first place he held it up to! It's 8" too freakin' high!!! I'm going to put coke bottles and cans on this shelf and now it's too high to look right! I was going to hand a coke tin sign behind those bottles and now it's too high to look right! I can't move it because it installed it with those wall anchors and I'd have 2 big freakin' holes in my freshly painted wall.

I ask him, "Why didn't you hang it where *I* wanted it hung?"

Oh and on the subject of plants....we bought a house that had a really old rose bush ... with a nice sturdy stalk that was just beautiful! Our city was known as the City of Roses and I had won the Mrs. Rose Festival Queen Pageant, so I was very excited to have a sturdy rose bush at my house. Well HE decides it's in his way so he rips it out!!!!! Just gave it a big yank and ripped it out!!!!! Do you KNOW how much time and effort it takes to grow a rose bush that old and that sturdy!!!!!?????? icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif OMG I could have SHOT that man over that!

His idea of landscaping is mowing down the tulips when they lose their bloom "....because it's just a bunch of green weeds!"

Men .... can't live with 'em; can't shoot 'em. Well you COULD ... but you'd just have to clean up after 'em ONE MORE TIME!!! icon_twisted.gif

sweetcravings Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 2:53pm
post #7 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylynwallace

Using white vinegar mixed with water and spraying your counter tops works really good too! Here's a little thing to make you laugh! I keep this up on my wall beside my computer.

Dear Lord,

I pray for WISDOM to understand my husband
LOVE to forgive him
PATIENCE for the things he is supposed to do that don't get done
Because Lord, If I pray for STRENGTH...I'll beat him to death!!
Amen

Nancy

Very cute poem! I'll have to put that poem up somewhere. icon_lol.gif

sweetcravings Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 2:59pm
post #8 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

we called them "Stupid Husband Stories"!

I needed a shelf hung. Apologizing up front for a long story, I painted 2 of my family room walls hunter green to go with my Coke collection ("Coke Green"). I have cream and hunter green furniture with traces of burgundy in the pattern in that room. I painted a shelf cream, and I tacked a small strip of burgundy ribbon around the outer edge (just like a cake!) and I crocheted a doily with diamond points to hang over the edge. I have my foreign coke items on this shelf.

So...... I need this hung on my freshly painted wall. For days, I need this hung. He finally asks me where I want it. He holds it up to the wall and asks "How's that?" I said, "No. Lower. Lower. lower. Lower. Lower. Ok there."

I leave to run errands. I come back and he's hung it in the first place he held it up to! It's 8" too freakin' high!!! I'm going to put coke bottles and cans on this shelf and now it's too high to look right! I was going to hand a coke tin sign behind those bottles and now it's too high to look right! I can't move it because it installed it with those wall anchors and I'd have 2 big freakin' holes in my freshly painted wall.

I ask him, "Why didn't you hang it where *I* wanted it hung?"

Oh and on the subject of plants....we bought a house that had a really old rose bush ... with a nice sturdy stalk that was just beautiful! Our city was known as the City of Roses and I had won the Mrs. Rose Festival Queen Pageant, so I was very excited to have a sturdy rose bush at my house. Well HE decides it's in his way so he rips it out!!!!! Just gave it a big yank and ripped it out!!!!! Do you KNOW how much time and effort it takes to grow a rose bush that old and that sturdy!!!!!?????? icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif OMG I could have SHOT that man over that!

His idea of landscaping is mowing down the tulips when they lose their bloom "....because it's just a bunch of green weeds!"

Men .... can't live with 'em; can't shoot 'em. Well you COULD ... but you'd just have to clean up after 'em ONE MORE TIME!!! icon_twisted.gif

OMG your story had me ROFL icon_lol.gif I can sooo relate to the improperly hung shelving. That's happened more that once to me too! And as far as those big picture anchors..they drive me insane. My husband loves to use them to hang EVERYTHING! Even the smallest picture. They are a pain in the butt to repair too. We've had many a fight over those anchors.
Sorry to hear about your rose bush. That is painful. I think that;s why i was so mad about the hibiscus plant. It took sooo long to get it that size and now all that hard work is wasted.
I'm glad to hear i;m not the only one having these issues with husbands. ;0)

indydebi Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 3:16pm
post #9 of 45

And since you've got me on a roll......

The thing that holds the hand towel in our downstairs bathroom was right under the outlet on the wall to the right of the sink. I wanted to get a nice stand in that corner and put some candles there, but couldn't have candles burning with a towel hanging down. So I ask him, "would you move the towel holder to the other wall?" (I wanted it on the wall on the left side of the sink.

well, the big dumba$$ removes the towel holder and moves it FOUR INCHES TO THE RIGHT and rehangs it on the same freakin' wall!!!!

Again, I ask, "Why didn't you hang it where *I* wanted it hung?"

He said, "Well where on that wall did YOU want it hung?"

I said, "I didn't want it on THAT wall. I wanted it on THIS wall! WHY would I ask you to go to all the trouble of moving a towel holder just 4 lousy inches???"

He said, "Well why didn't you say so?"

I said, "AAAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Daughter said, "I see you've been talking to dad, huh, mom?"

nancylynwallace Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 3:33pm
post #10 of 45

I've got one for you too! My husband is 6'6" tall ( i'm only 5'3") every picture that he hangs is about 12 inches from the ceiling. It just looks out of balance! He can't understand why I don't ask him to hang anything else on the wall....DUH. It may look ok to him but to me it looks like crap!! Oh well, I love him and married him for better or worse!

icon_rolleyes.gif

indydebi Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 3:36pm
post #11 of 45

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif But how come it seems like we put up with more 'worse' than 'better'? icon_lol.gif

A co-worker came up to me one day and said, "Debi, I have a Stupid Wife Story for ya!" I said, "Oh Ray! You KNOW there's no such thing!" icon_lol.gif

nancylynwallace Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 3:53pm
post #12 of 45

Indydebi you are soooo right! There are no stupid wives...we are right up there with saints!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

tracycakes Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 3:56pm
post #13 of 45

I've got the answer for this.....I do it all myself!! icon_surprised.gif Yep, apparently I have control issues. I didn't realize that until it was pointed out to me by someone. I can't remember who - it hurt me so I purged it from my memory banks. When I told my DH about it and asked him if it was true, he just burst out laughing. icon_cry.gif

So, I hang all of my own pictures, shelves, etc. I do the painting, I use the compound miter saw. As my hubby says, "I am my father's daughter". My dad is Mr. Handyman with all of the tools and gadgets. He also has control issues. icon_wink.gif

In the last 2 years, we've remodeled 2 bathrooms after taking them all of the way down to studs. My hubby does the big stuff like hammering (I'm a wimp and have no aim) but I do the marking and installing tile, cutting all of the trim, etc. My hubby wouldn't hang a picture for me if I was lying in bed with a broken leg! He claims he wouldn't be able to do it right enough for me.

Okay, I guess I have control issues......but I just want it done right. icon_redface.gificon_lol.gif

tracycakes Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 4:02pm
post #14 of 45

I forgot to add that before my husband, I had a long term boyfriend (7 years) but we never got married. I had my own house that I was buying and I lived alone. However, my bf was a freak about the way the yard looked and he would edge and mow for me. The yard was really steep and hard to mow.

Well, one day, I came home and my 5' tall cedar tree that I was babying and looked so good had been lopped off!! He had "leveled" the top. I just about blew a gasket! He was just "trimming the bush" he said.

Well, I was already tired of him and this incident was one of the things that caused the beginning of the end for our relationship. That was MY house and MY tree! How dare he?

Did I mention in my previous post that I have control issues? icon_redface.gif

nancylynwallace Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 4:07pm
post #15 of 45

Yeah...I think that you may have mentioned it!! icon_lol.gificon_razz.gif

sweetcravings Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 4:18pm
post #16 of 45
Quote:

And since you've got me on a roll......

The thing that holds the hand towel in our downstairs bathroom was right under the outlet on the wall to the right of the sink. I wanted to get a nice stand in that corner and put some candles there, but couldn't have candles burning with a towel hanging down. So I ask him, "would you move the towel holder to the other wall?" (I wanted it on the wall on the left side of the sink.

well, the big dumba$$ removes the towel holder and moves it FOUR INCHES TO THE RIGHT and rehangs it on the same freakin' wall!!!!

Again, I ask, "Why didn't you hang it where *I* wanted it hung?"

He said, "Well where on that wall did YOU want it hung?"

I said, "I didn't want it on THAT wall. I wanted it on THIS wall! WHY would I ask you to go to all the trouble of moving a towel holder just 4 lousy inches???"

He said, "Well why didn't you say so?"

I said, "AAAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Daughter said, "I see you've been talking to dad, huh, mom?"

icon_lol.gif OMG you are cracking me up today!!! I'm not laughing at you but with you, really. I have totally been in your shoes. Are you sure we don't have the same husbands??? lol icon_lol.gif

sweetcravings Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 4:26pm
post #17 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracycakes

I've got the answer for this.....I do it all myself!! icon_surprised.gif Yep, apparently I have control issues. I didn't realize that until it was pointed out to me by someone. I can't remember who - it hurt me so I purged it from my memory banks. When I told my DH about it and asked him if it was true, he just burst out laughing. icon_cry.gif

So, I hang all of my own pictures, shelves, etc. I do the painting, I use the compound miter saw. As my hubby says, "I am my father's daughter". My dad is Mr. Handyman with all of the tools and gadgets. He also has control issues. icon_wink.gif

In the last 2 years, we've remodeled 2 bathrooms after taking them all of the way down to studs. My hubby does the big stuff like hammering (I'm a wimp and have no aim) but I do the marking and installing tile, cutting all of the trim, etc. My hubby wouldn't hang a picture for me if I was lying in bed with a broken leg! He claims he wouldn't be able to do it right enough for me.

Okay, I guess I have control issues......but I just want it done right. icon_redface.gificon_lol.gif

Well apparently I have control issues too..and it's getting worse, probably because of things that happen just like this weekend. icon_biggrin.gif I don't like my husband to touch anything when i'm not around, inside or out. I just don't trust that he won't ruin something, or throw something important away. His way of cleaning is just to toss it out, throw it in a cabinet where i can't find it etc.. That being said I have to say he is wonderful at getting stuff done. I dont' usually have to ask him twice to do something for me. But like you i have started to be quite handy around the house. There is little i don't do. I cut the grass, landscape, fill holes in the walls, paint. My neighbour always says he wished he married someone like me. I know those men notice my hard work, because their wives do nothing. I just wish my husband would see how lucky he really is to have me..control freak or not.. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

indydebi Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 4:36pm
post #18 of 45

I'm in the Control Issues Club!! icon_biggrin.gif

My 50th birthday is January and I"m planning my own dang party. It's really the first birthday "party" I'll have had in my life. Hubby said, 'Shouldn't *I* be planning this FOR you?" I said, "No, because I want it to (a) actually happen and (b) be done right."

Our conversations frequently end with me saying, "Fine..... you worry about it and *I'LL* handle it!"

Just yesterday, I commented on the huge pack of toilet paper he bought, that is still sitting on the island in the kitchen. Now I dont' know about you guys, but the kitchen is NOT the room that I use toilet paper in! Anyway, I said, "Oh! I see you bought more toilet paper!" He said, 'Yeah, we were running low.'

I pointed to the 8-pack of toilet paper sitting on the floor, next to the couch, in the family room, and said, "So I win the bet about how long that toilet paper was going to sit where you dropped it 3 weeks ago ... and why you dropped it in the family room is beyond me, because it's NOT the room where I need toilet paper!"

He gets this sheepish look on his face and said, "I didn't know it was there!" I said, "Oh yes you did! When you put it there, I specifically said 'anyone want to take bets on how long this sits here because MOM refuses to put it away .... AGAIN?"

Men ... can't live with 'em ... blah blah blah.

nancylynwallace Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 4:37pm
post #19 of 45

ok...how about this one! On our first Mother's Day together (he's Husband #2). He decided he was going to cook me breakfast in bed. Against my better judgement, I agreed. Actually, it was pretty good. Until I went out into my kitchen...OMG it looked like somebody had taken the room, turned it upside down, shook it and put it back! icon_eek.gificon_surprised.gif There was not one clean pan, eggs were burnt on the pans, (I still can't figure out why he used more than one pan to cook eggs) burnt bacon, burnt toast, crap everywhere! THEN I looked into one of the many cabinet drawers that he had left open and there were broken eggs in with my silverware!! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...Now we go to IHOP each Mother's Day (per my request)
thumbs_up.gif

sweetcravings Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 6:35pm
post #20 of 45
Quote:

I'm in the Control Issues Club!! icon_biggrin.gif

My 50th birthday is January and I"m planning my own dang party. It's really the first birthday "party" I'll have had in my life. Hubby said, 'Shouldn't *I* be planning this FOR you?" I said, "No, because I want it to (a) actually happen and (b) be done right."

Our conversations frequently end with me saying, "Fine..... you worry about it and *I'LL* handle it!"

Just yesterday, I commented on the huge pack of toilet paper he bought, that is still sitting on the island in the kitchen. Now I dont' know about you guys, but the kitchen is NOT the room that I use toilet paper in! Anyway, I said, "Oh! I see you bought more toilet paper!" He said, 'Yeah, we were running low.'

I pointed to the 8-pack of toilet paper sitting on the floor, next to the couch, in the family room, and said, "So I win the bet about how long that toilet paper was going to sit where you dropped it 3 weeks ago ... and why you dropped it in the family room is beyond me, because it's NOT the room where I need toilet paper!"

He gets this sheepish look on his face and said, "I didn't know it was there!" I said, "Oh yes you did! When you put it there, I specifically said 'anyone want to take bets on how long this sits here because MOM refuses to put it away .... AGAIN?"

Men ... can't live with 'em ... blah blah blah.

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Ok your stories are making my day!! Oh, i've heard the, "I didn't know it was there", and "I didn't know you wanted me to do that" exucuses too. I actually will put stuff I want to go upstairs on the stairs leading to upstairs just so that it couldn't be any clearer I need it taken up. I don't care who takes it up, but if you are on the way up there, just grab it. Most times..not him. He will pass the stuff time and time again and not take it up. I've actually left the stuff there to see how long it sits. Well, days apon days it will sit there, until finally i can't stand looking at it anymore and i grab it. I just get so tired of always having to spell things out to him. The stuff that needs to be done seems obvious to me but he always uses the, "I didn't know" excuse. Crazy, and he wonders why i'm starting to see gray hairs on my head.lol
This has been fun, sharing our stories.
suz

nancylynwallace Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 8:19pm
post #21 of 45

I have enjoyed venting too! Thanks for the opportunity!!

Hugs,
Nancy

KaraN Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 8:30pm
post #22 of 45

THANK GOD there are women that go through the same things I do!!! My husband leaves the toilet seat up, leaves cabinets doors open, cuts food up and leaves the knife (along with the crumbs) on the counter. Another thing he does is eats dinner while watching TV in his "man's room" (the den that I never clean because that is "his area") and 2 days later he'll put the dirty dish in the sink. Ok I don't know about you but when you ate spaghetti or something with rice in it and there is still some left in the bowl or the dish, IT GETS DRIED AND STUCK! How disgusting are these men and where were their mothers when they tried to pull this stuff on them!? icon_mad.gif Phew! It felt good to get that out. icon_rolleyes.gif

famousamous Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 9:38pm
post #23 of 45

My Husband is no longerallowed to have Round Up. Most people use it to kill weeds in the sidewalk cracks...not him! We would have a dirt yard if I hadent banned Round Up from our house.

mbelgard Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 9:41pm
post #24 of 45

Last fall my husband built a shed. It was specifically for storage items because our house isn't very large and there isn't a storage room.

He gets it built and then starts yelling at me for putting stuff in it. icon_confused.gif The reason: if it's an item that gets used in the house than it should stay in the house.

One of the items he first commented on was one of those portable high chairs that straps onto a regular dining room chair. I should add that at the time he made the comment our youngest child was less than 3 months away from his FIFTH birthday and is very tall for his age. icon_rolleyes.gif We hadn't used the chair more than 2 times a year for company since our son was maybe 3 and started refusing to use it.

He couldn't figure out why I asked him why he bothered building the shed. tapedshut.gif

indydebi Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 9:51pm
post #25 of 45

KaraN, I can ALMOST deal with bringing dishes to the sink later. What ticks me off is when they put the dirty dish with food on it by the sink, instead of rinsing it off and putting in the empty dishwasher that's RIGHT THERE! Or putting empty coke cans on the island when they could take their hand, knock the can off of the island and it would fall in the trash can that's RIGHT THERE!!!!

Oh but that's ok ....... MOM will do it later! icon_mad.gif

kakeladi Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 11:39pm
post #26 of 45

Funny, funny storiesicon_smile.gif
One thing that gets me is when DH pushes *everything* in front of me at the table -- any dish of food on the table; his glass; his empty plate all get shoved right in front of me while I'm still eatingicon_sad.gif
The other thing that is driving me batty is his planning of our up coming trip-- down to the second -- where and when we will stop across the US. He knows exactly which resturant we will stop at at what time! (Oh NO, I was never asked if that's what I want to eat) icon_sad.gif He knows what time of day we are suppose to arrive at each stop for the night and recites them to me constantly. Dare I should ask that we make a potty stop! Dare I should ask why we can't travel past 3 p.m. daily so we can arrive sooner at our final destination! Oh no, that would throw off his plans icon_smile.gif

dldbrou Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 12:00am
post #27 of 45

indydebi, I can win the leave it and forget it disease. Every year for Christmas, my dh leaves all of his gifts on the floor next to where he sits and never picks up his gifts. Every year I complain about having to not only cooking all of the meal by myself and cleaning it up, but I also have to clean up his mess. Of course he always denies it, so this year I refused to pick up his gifts. Well on the floor next to his sofa is a gadget that he specifically asked for. It sits there still unopened and waiting to be put away or used. I told him that from now on when I find his gifts left on the floor that I would pick them up and return them to the store and keep the cash. The thing that bugs me about this gadget is that it fits around your arm and it is magnetized so that you can put any tool or nails on it while you work and you don't have to go hunting for the items. For the last two months we have been remodeling my son's house and I know this gadget would come in handy, but I'm not picking it off the floor and opening it.

As far as the control issue, I ask my husband to do something twice and if he doesn't do it and I am not capable of doing it (which is very seldom), I tell him that I have made an appointment for whatever plumber, carpenter, or electrician that it takes to get the job done. When he realizes that it will cost money, he usually will get huffy and go do what I ask.

indydebi Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 12:05am
post #28 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakeladi

Dare I should ask that we make a potty stop!

let me guess ... it's 'coz he's making "good time", right?? icon_eek.gif

Threaten to pee right on the seat. No kidding ... it's works. Trust me .... IT WORKS! icon_twisted.gif

He knew I would do it, too. He tried locking me out of the house during a heat wave once, and then laughed and waved thru the window. I swear to you, I stood on my front porch and starting peeling my t-shirt off over my head. He pulled that door open so fast it almost came off the hinges! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

imagine76 Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 5:26pm
post #29 of 45

i've been married for almost 9 years and i have learned that i ask only 1 time for something to be hung. then i get out the level, nails, hammer etc. (i wait until he's there IN that room of course) and fake like i'm gonna go at it myself. -i never have to though because he must then grunt and do it. (he's better at it than i am so that's good that he doesn't call my bluff!) i have also learned that i DO NOT leave the room when said "thing" is being hung. not even to pee.

also, after much hinting i still didn't get a party for my 30th b-day. i'll be 32 in july and am planning a "surprise" party for myself. i'm telling people, "don't mention anything about it in front of me, it's gonna be a surprise"! i know it's pathetic but someone's gotta give me a dang party! 32 is a big one too right?

imagine76 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 1:34am
post #30 of 45

oh debi, i forgot to suggest putting toilet paper on your paper towel holder to see if the DH notices!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%