Guess Who's Going To Be Teaching In Texas??

Decorating By aine2 Updated 25 Apr 2008 , 12:31am by sisspence

aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 9:45pm
post #1 of 34

ME!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I have been invited to hold classes in Austin, Texas and I am thrilled to tell you that I will be there on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th October. thumbs_up.gif The dates have just been confirmed and the venue will be announced later but for now....I am jumping for joy!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I hope I'll meet some of you then.

33 replies
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 9:51pm
post #2 of 34

Oh I so wish I could go, I have it on my calender with hopes of coming to see it!

TooMuchCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TooMuchCake Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 9:58pm
post #3 of 34

OMG!! OMG!!!!!!! Now to convince my family that I need to go to Austin for my birthday!

Hooray, Aine!

Deanna

Edit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Edit Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 10:10pm
post #4 of 34

I'm going to convince my husband that Austin is the place to be that weekend!!! I admire your work, Aine. I'm in the Houston area.

dabear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dabear Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 10:19pm
post #5 of 34

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif Oh my goodness. That would be a dream come true if I could see you in action! Would you pm me and let me know where you will be so I can sign up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to start saving now and making childcare arrrangements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart just jumped for joy. You in Austin in Oct and Debbie Brown in Houston in September!!
I need to make some extra money somehow!!!!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

kwdonlon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kwdonlon Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 10:21pm
post #6 of 34

How wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing the class information! I'll drive the 3 hours to learn from you icon_biggrin.gif

jsmith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jsmith Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 11:20pm
post #7 of 34

Yippee! Please let us know the details as soon as possible. Austin is 8 hours from me but I'd love to come.

evaruggiero Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
evaruggiero Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 11:35pm
post #8 of 34

I'm really happy for you and for all of those that can enjoy your class!!!!

kneadacookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kneadacookie Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 11:35pm
post #9 of 34

oh man....i wish i could be there!!!!!!
you texans are so lucky!!!

kayla1505 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kayla1505 Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 11:43pm
post #10 of 34

oh no fair come to florida instead icon_wink.gif

Jenn2179 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn2179 Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 11:46pm
post #11 of 34

Man I wish I had known. I already have 2 wedding cakes booked for that date.

MustloveDogs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MustloveDogs Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 9:38am
post #12 of 34

ohhhh! Come to sunny Oz, us Aussies would be thrilled!! thumbs_up.gif

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 10:22am
post #13 of 34

How long will you be in the US? Will you be spending any time on the East Coast before or after Texas? If yes, please let me know! I can be in New York City in two hours, and we can go to lunch or visit a museum.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

mommyinaprilx2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyinaprilx2 Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 2:11pm
post #14 of 34

Ok you got me really curious sine I am not ont he board much. You must be someone famous but who? lol I am not fair from Austin and might have check it out. I also have some friends that own a bakery that would prob love to come as well. icon_smile.gif

aine2 Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 2:42pm
post #15 of 34

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I'm not a famous person at all but my work has been spotted and I have had an invitation to do classes in Austin, Texas. The name of the event? icon_rolleyes.gif I have no idea yet, as this is all being done just for me. How proud do you think I feel right now on a scale of 1 - 10! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

mommyinaprilx2 Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 2:45pm
post #16 of 34

lol Do you have a site or anything to look at your stuff?

aine2 Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 2:49pm
post #17 of 34

icon_lol.gif Yes I surely do. You can just follow the links in my signature and find out an abundance of info about me or you can check my pics on CC. I've no secrets, browse away til your heart's content! icon_wink.gif

mommyinaprilx2 Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 3:00pm
post #18 of 34

awesome! Thanks so much.

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 4:10pm
post #19 of 34

wow! i wish i could be there! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

kayla1505 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kayla1505 Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 8:17am
post #20 of 34

i still say you should come to miami before you go back home. think of it FUN in the Sun, the beach. is my talk of sunny florida making you change your mind ?? icon_wink.gif

aine2 Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 8:30am
post #21 of 34

Kayla, you're so naughty. icon_lol.gif I will be in Texas a little longer than first planned as there are more than the weekend classes being discussed. I'll have more information soon along with the projects that will be offered. Florida sounds ideal, believe me. Maybe if I get a return visit next year I will be able to afford the time to move around....that would be fabulous! thumbs_up.gif

mgigglin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgigglin Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 8:46am
post #22 of 34

ok.. so I have to throw in that CA is a lovely place to visit, too!! icon_lol.gif I'm thinking that this might be worth the plane ticket! How exciting!!!

Kim

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 9:13am
post #23 of 34

Lorraine,

You might as well just move here for a year. It looks like once you get here, you're going to have a difficult time getting back home - there will be a few thousand CC'ers standing on the runway, blocking your jet from take-off! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Price Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Price Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 10:13am
post #24 of 34

OMG! I can't believe you're coming to the US! Oh, I would love to come to Texas. It's a long flight for me, I'm in MD. This is something I'm seriously going to have to talk to my husband about! You know I would love to meet you!!!!

MessiET Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MessiET Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 12:51pm
post #25 of 34

Fabulous news!!! I can't wait to hear the details and sign up.

melysa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melysa Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 5:14pm
post #26 of 34

neat! do you have an idea of what the class will cover at this point?

sounds fun. i'd like to plan on being there. thanks for the notice!

Denise Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Denise Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 6:46pm
post #27 of 34

I wish I could come! I believe I have a wedding cake that weekend. What a pity! I have taken classes form Debbie Brown and Maisie Parrish...this would have been the icing on the cake!

Bettycrockermommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettycrockermommy Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 7:30pm
post #28 of 34

OMG!! I am going to have to talk my hubby into letting me make the drive to Texas. It's like 15 hours, but TOTALLY worth it! Please keep us updated!

This is so exciting!!

And whilest we are trying to convince you of touring, I'll add that Arizona in October is beautiful! icon_lol.gif

Bettycrockermommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettycrockermommy Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 7:56pm
post #29 of 34

Okay, now I am even more excited!! My husband said that if I save the money, that I can go!!!! OMG!!! OMG!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

rrmom2boys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rrmom2boys Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 4:02am
post #30 of 34

I love your videos and can't wait to hear more about the classes!!! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%