Need Help With Equipment Specs!!

Decorating By chrissysconfections Updated 20 Apr 2008 , 8:48pm by indydebi

chrissysconfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chrissysconfections Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 8:01pm
post #1 of 2

Let me start by saying I'm electrically challenged. My experience starts and ends with me plugging in my desired appliance. That being said here is my problem....
I need to comprise an estimate for all my equipment to present to a possible financial backer. The idea is to convert my basement into a shop as cheaply as possible while still keeping it functional and professional. I live in an extremely rural area so I may be limited on what I can do electrically, however I just don't see the ability to rewire to 3 phase at this time anyway.
The oven I'm looking into has very limited specs available online. I even tried the manufacture's website and wasn't able to find more then the following information:
220-240V, 50/60Hz, 1P+N+E, 3.0kW, 12.5 A
208V/220V, 1PH 20 Amps-ETL certified for commerical use to comply with UL and NSF standards.
I'm not sure why 2 different sites had two different V's for the exact same oven but that's what it said.

The mixer has the following info:
110/115/230V/400V, 50Hz/60Hz, single/3 phase

I'm thinking the oven isn't 3 phase since it wasn't stated anywhere but the mixer is a choice of 3 phase or not???

Can someone decipher this for me icon_redface.gif

T.I.A.!

Chrissy icon_smile.gif

1 reply
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 8:48pm
post #2 of 2

It looks like there are some electrician-minded folks on this thread http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-583125-3.html+phase You might PM them to see if they can swing over to this thread and take a look at your info for you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%