Packaging Individual Cupcakes

Business By vickster Updated 22 Apr 2008 , 12:46pm by mom42ws

vickster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickster Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 1:13pm
post #1 of 5

Up until now I've only done made to order, but due to my location, I'm considering having cupcakes on hand. I've been looking for some type of packaging but all I've found so far is packaging for six, 12 or more. Anybody have any ideas on how to package single cupcakes?

4 replies
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 2:55pm
post #2 of 5

Check out www.brpboxshop.com they have cupcake inserts for one cupcake along with the boxes they fit in.

They only sell in lots of 100 but if it is something you will be doing daily I am sure you will need that many anyways.

vickster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickster Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 6:09pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks. I'll check it out.
I'm thinking of selling cupcakes and also looking at doing a "box lunch" that includes a sandwich, fruit cup, and a cupcake. I'm actually thinking about doing it on line where the working gals around here can submit their order and pay for it online, and then pick it up on their lunch hour. Not have to waste time standing in line.

mom42ws Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom42ws Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 12:44pm
post #4 of 5

sugarcraft also has boxes (maybe wilton?) that are cute and striped that are for single cupcakes. they are not cheap though.

mom42ws Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom42ws Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 12:46pm
post #5 of 5

leily - thanks for the link. i've been online this morning looking to purchase some wholesale cupcake/cake boxes after not having the right ones for a client yesterday. need to just have some on hand.

ashley

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%