Need Idea For My Daughters' Bdays

Decorating By kaitlynkempsmom Updated 23 Apr 2008 , 5:51am by YummyFireMummy

kaitlynkempsmom Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 8:56am
post #1 of 4

Hello All
I could use a little help with any ideas on cake/s for my daughters' birthday. I have a 7month old and a 2yr 7month old- They also share the exact same birthday- September 30th- I want to do a small cake or something seperate for my younger one because it will be her 1st bay- Any suggestions will be greatlt appreciated!!!! Thanks so much! icon_smile.gif

3 replies
shellzey Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 9:04am
post #2 of 4

how fun. not sure what you'd want for a theme but i would consider doing a small cake for each girl. then they each have their own special cake to eat.

Jayde Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 3:50pm
post #3 of 4

Themes are always fun and easy because you can incorporate your birthday decor (i.e. tablecloth, cake plates, etc.) into the theme of the cake. Your little one probably doesnt have a favorite show or anything, but Ill bet the older one does. There are so many to choose from, Winnie the Pooh, Sesame Street, Blues Clues, Dora, Disney Princess, and on and on.

You could make a larger cake for the older daughter, and then a smash cake for your younger daughter, incorporating the same theme.

If you didnt want to go with a commercialized theme, a small idea like a garden, would be beautiful to run with too. You could make a small flowerpot, with flowers for the youngest, and then a garden cake for the oldest with flowers, butterflies, ladybugs, etc. Incorporate your decor, with matching colors.

HTH, let me know if you need more specific ideas about one theme.

YummyFireMummy Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 5:51am
post #4 of 4

Sorry no ideas....but how on earth did you manage to have them both on the same day!!!!!!!!!!!! 365 days in a year and u get the same one twice lol that is so least u won't get their birthdays wrong icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%