I'm So Excited....

Decorating By msthang1224 Updated 17 Apr 2008 , 11:31pm by msthang1224

msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 10:39pm
post #1 of 9

Hey everyone, I just received my 1st shipment of Satin Ice Rolled fondant. This is the 2nd time I'll be working with fondant and I can't wait to get started. I also went to Michael's and purchased a wonder mold, and can't wait to try it out. OOOHHHHHH, I just got a bottle of Princess Flavoring, I was told that it's the lorann version of wedding/creme' bouquet.

Has anyone try this version yet??

Thanks for listening to me, I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, LOL

8 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 10:54pm
post #2 of 9

Wow, sounds like you're set for some serious decorating. birthday.gif

Princess Cake Flavor has a light, nutty taste, accented with overtones of citrus and rich vanilla.

Creme bouquet doesn't have a nut component or vanilla, just a citrus and cream flavor (at least to my palate).

Have fun with your new toys. thumbs_up.gif

Starkie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Starkie Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 10:58pm
post #3 of 9

Yes, the Princess Emulsion is a lot like the Creme Bouquet, and it's just wonderful! Satin Ic eis a great product, too, from what I hear. Are you going to make a doll cake with your new wonder mold? Good luck, and be sure to post a picture!!!!

(I'm glad someone other than myself gets completely excited over buying new cake toys!!!)

<Starkie>

butterflywings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterflywings Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 11:04pm
post #4 of 9

OMG... I ADORE Satin ice!!! I haven't bought a wonder mold, mainly b/c i have the pampered chef batter bowls which are similar in shape to the wondermold.

I get super excited about new toys too!!!

isabelianico Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
isabelianico Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 11:10pm
post #5 of 9

Okay, here is my question, what are the Lorann's Oils and Wedding Bouqet Oils used for? Flavoring the fondant? How do you do that? Sorry, still pretty new and practicing with everything. I have just used the Wilton fondant and can't wait to try Satin Ice icon_smile.gif

mom42ws Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom42ws Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 11:18pm
post #6 of 9

mmmm............i want to try the princess flavoring.

msthang1224 Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 11:21pm
post #7 of 9

OH BOY, it's nice to know my fellow CCer's get just as excited as i am. It's something, My customer just picked up her order (spongebob buttercream transfer) and I have a headache right now but i'm so excited that i can't lay down, LOL. Thanks for be excited for me and with me everybody, WOOOHOOO!!

tonimarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonimarie Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 11:29pm
post #8 of 9

you will love satin ice. I've just started using fondant, and tried unsuccessfully using MMF. so I finally order satin ice and it is awesome to work with. I probably won't even try MMF again. Have fun!

msthang1224 Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 11:31pm
post #9 of 9

Yeah tonimarie, I had like the most horrible experience using MMF and have never tried it again. I'm going to have fun w/satin ice i'm sure

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%