Anyone In/near The Reading, Pennsylvania Area?

Decorating By Mommaskip Updated 17 Apr 2008 , 3:06am by Cakenicing4u

Mommaskip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mommaskip Posted 16 Apr 2008 , 1:51pm
post #1 of 4

Hi was hoping to find some cake decorating friends around my area that would like to share info and do cake baking get togethers. Hope to hear from you.

3 replies
cakedout Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedout Posted 16 Apr 2008 , 2:22pm
post #2 of 4

I know there are several of us here on CC that are in the general area. I am from Ephrata, and am always willing to share info or whatever!

Several years ago I had started a cake club in Lancaster County, but we eventually disbanded because we had trouble recruiting new people, and the ones in the club didn't want to take on the greater responsibility of leadership (I was growing weary of being president!) icon_sad.gif

We had a list of the pans and certain equipment that each of us had and were willing to lend out. It was great knowing you could call up a cake friend and borrow a pan or a book or a gumpaste mold....or just pick their brain with a cake idea.

I hope you are able to connect with the other CC'ers in the area. There is nothing quite like having a "cake support group"! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

Jackie

mawagner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mawagner Posted 16 Apr 2008 , 9:31pm
post #3 of 4

I'm down here in Lancaster! I mostly do cookies with an occasional cake. I get more practice with cookies because there are many more to do! That said, I would still love to get to know other decorators in the area. It's nice to meet both of you!
Melissa

Cakenicing4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakenicing4u Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 3:06am
post #4 of 4

I'm right here in downtown Reading! I work in Exeter and in Bethel. Working 60 hours a week really blocks me from doing anything extra. =(

Diana

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%