Breast Reduction/lift Thursday

Lounge By AuntieElle Updated 21 Apr 2008 , 6:28pm by Auryn

AuntieElle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AuntieElle Posted 16 Apr 2008 , 4:57am
post #1 of 11

My breast reduction/lift is Thursday. Please say a prayer and send positive thoughts my way. I am extremely nervous and am hopeful that I have an easy time adjusting to new little boobs after 20 years of great big ones. HAHAHA No cakes for 2 months. My family has to order from other folks for a couple months, they are just dying.

Thanks y'all. I'll keep ya updated.

elle

10 replies
fmcmulle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fmcmulle Posted 16 Apr 2008 , 10:53am
post #2 of 11

I will keep you in my prayers. I am sure everything will go well. Take those two months and relax and enjoy the new you! thumbs_up.gif
Faye

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 16 Apr 2008 , 12:49pm
post #3 of 11

Good luck, Elle! My cousin had this done after years of back problems, and she feels and looks great now.

Michelle

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 16 Apr 2008 , 2:02pm
post #4 of 11

My cousin also had this done at age 28............said it was one of the best decisions she ever made......she looks so cute in small tops now! Her doctors took nearly 5lbs off each side..........I cant even imagine!

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 12:19pm
post #5 of 11

I will be thinking of you today........

My sister had this done at about age 24. They took 15 pounds total. She couldn't run, had to wear two sports bras to try and keep them under control, back problems. She loves it....er them. icon_smile.gif Recovery was pretty easy and she never regrets it for a minute.

AuntieElle Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 6:23pm
post #6 of 11

I'm home. . .That's about all I can say. Hurts like the dickens! DH is a fabulous nurse he's fed me, bathed me, brushed me, tucked me in. . .I am blessed to have him. I am now the owner of some Sporty D cup boobs. It's strange that my boobs no longer point down. LOLOLOL No more "long" boobs for me! This excites me beyond belief since I was formerly a 34 H cup. OUCH!
In June, I am planning a Bra Burning party and will invite all my sisters and girlfriends!

Ciao for now,
Elle

Thank God for Vicodin!

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 19 Apr 2008 , 11:36am
post #7 of 11

Great to hear you are home and have such a wonderful husband caring for you. . I hope you love them. I had reduction and lift done 2 years ago. So, worth the recovery.

fmcmulle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fmcmulle Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 11:18am
post #8 of 11

I am glad to hear everything is ok Elle. Enjoy the time off and relax. Pamper yourself!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif
Faye

AuntieElle Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 4:17pm
post #9 of 11

I am leaving for a visit with y Plastic Surgeon in about an hour. Today is the big day, the unveiling of my new and improved boobs. I get my drains out today as well. That will be a much welcomed relief as they are driving NUTS! I cannot get comfortable with them in and my bum feels like it's getting a bed sore. OUCH! I can't sleep well at night, I'll be asking for a sleep aid. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Ciao!

Elle

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 6:02pm
post #10 of 11

hope you start feeling better really soon!

Auryn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Auryn Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 6:28pm
post #11 of 11

hope your feeling better soon
congrats on your new boobs icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%