Where Would I Find This Mini Multi Round Cake Pan In The Us

Decorating By anitadoskas Updated 15 Apr 2008 , 11:40am by Cakechick123

anitadoskas Posted 14 Apr 2008 , 11:46pm
post #1 of 8

I was wondering if anyone could direct me in finding this pan? It is the silverwood round mini multi cake pan

thanks

anita
LL

7 replies
bisbqueenb Posted 14 Apr 2008 , 11:56pm
post #2 of 8
bisbqueenb Posted 14 Apr 2008 , 11:57pm
post #3 of 8

Should have said look down about 1/2 on the page....for
Round Mini Cake Pan Set 2 1/2 inches (16 pieces) Alan Silverwood

msthang1224 Posted 15 Apr 2008 , 1:08am
post #4 of 8

Wow, they are nice but very expensive icon_sad.gif

anitadoskas Posted 15 Apr 2008 , 1:23am
post #5 of 8

Thank you so much for the link. Oh, they are quite expensive. I wonder if there would be a material that one could use to make their own???

banba Posted 15 Apr 2008 , 2:33am
post #6 of 8

Homemade version got me thinking maybe cans on a cookie sheet? Well I have read on CC about some people baking in washed out tuna cans etc !!!

But if you could get your hands on some of those round cutters that chefs use for say making that round shape on their plates (can't remember what they call them) you know where they sit it on the plate and pack the food in and then pull the ring off the food to leave a little stacked tower of food on the plate? Well those stuck on a cookie sheet could be good. You would not even have to stick them to the cookie sheet as once filled don't see how there would be a problem with them moving around?

Just got me thinking!

anitadoskas Posted 15 Apr 2008 , 10:21am
post #7 of 8

This is why I love cake central, the most creative minds around. I love those ideas, I make only a few cakes a year and really can't justify paying that much money for a pan that I may never use again. I think even round cookie cutter lined with parchment paper to build it up might work also........thanks for the suggestions........

happy day

anita

Cakechick123 Posted 15 Apr 2008 , 11:40am
post #8 of 8

I bake my mini cakes in the small tuna tins (3")
My kids love tuna, so I have almost 90 of these small tins already. It makes baking them a breeze icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%