Question About A Amateur Cake Decorating Contest??

Decorating By marion123 Updated 21 May 2008 , 11:07pm by Kate714

marion123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marion123 Posted 14 Apr 2008 , 7:25pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyone know where I can find information about Amateur Cake Decorating Contests in Connecticut or Rhode Island??

Thank you so much

5 replies
cakedout Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedout Posted 14 Apr 2008 , 10:57pm
post #2 of 6

I have several cake friends from CT, and a cake club called the Connecticut Icing Artists (not sure it is still called that). There is also a CT I.C.E.S group. Try contacting my cake friend Kathy Farner: [email protected] for info.

Kate714 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kate714 Posted 14 Apr 2008 , 11:03pm
post #3 of 6

Hi Carissa - I don't know how far you are from Mass, but I am helping to organize the 1st ever cake decorating contest at the Big E (New England state fair) in West Springfield this September. I will be posting details as soon as they are finalized, and I will let you know too! icon_smile.gif

aundrea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aundrea Posted 14 Apr 2008 , 11:11pm
post #4 of 6

hi carissa,
im from ct too. nice to meet ya!
i would be interested in learning about this too. so hopefully we will get information.
feel free to pm me if you hear of anything and ill do the same.
darlene

Kate714 Posted 14 Apr 2008 , 11:15pm
post #5 of 6

Aundrea - where in CT are you? I am in Granby.

I will let you know about the Big E contest if you're interested!! icon_biggrin.gif

Kate714 Posted 21 May 2008 , 11:07pm
post #6 of 6

Hi all - here's info on the 1st ever cake decorating contest at the Big E/New England's great state fair! :

http://www.thebige.com/creativearts/cake.html

I am hoping that lots of people enter this contest - PM me if you have any questions!! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%