Fairy Cupcake Tower

Decorating By fearlessbaker Updated 13 Apr 2008 , 3:13pm by iamlis

fearlessbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fearlessbaker Posted 13 Apr 2008 , 12:59am
post #1 of 5

Does anyone have the Fairy Cupcake Tower? If so what do you think of it. It's quite pricey even on EBay?

4 replies
iamlis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iamlis Posted 13 Apr 2008 , 1:18am
post #2 of 5

Is that the clear tower?? I need to google it I guess icon_smile.gif

iamlis Posted 13 Apr 2008 , 1:21am
post #3 of 5

Ok, me again. Does seem priceyicon_sad.gif BUT from the weddings I have attended that have them they look very nice and seem to be pretty sturdy. If you do alot of cupcakes this would be my bet icon_smile.gif But I would spend $ on anything!

fearlessbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fearlessbaker Posted 13 Apr 2008 , 2:58pm
post #4 of 5

Yes, those are the ones. And sometime you see them with the beautiful individual wrapped choc. cakes. That's what I want to make for a special b'Day guy. Well, it seems the all the towers in the U.S. are imported from the U.K. and even with the weak dollar right now they are about a hundred dollars with shipping. that's for the 7 tier. That's about half price.
s Did you mean it when you said you would spend the money on anything? I am a hobbyist at this and have never made a dime for my baking. But I do spend a lot on this hobby.

iamlis Posted 13 Apr 2008 , 3:13pm
post #5 of 5

LOL, well if you think about it, EVERYTHING in the craft is an investment. He first year I envested in supplies/equipment and made NO money. THe second year we built our kitchens and there was a major loss, then as the years go buy you make straight profit minus supplies icon_smile.gif We do pretty well on cakes, BUT I buy every new cutter and stand. I had checked out the stand a few months back for a wedding and then the bride changed her mind icon_smile.gif They always do! LOL! But yes, I will probably pick this stand up soon. AND as far as spending money...I just got my AMEX bill and I have signed up for so many cak classes and travel to them it is already somewhere around $5,000 for the year, which is the best investment I will ever make icon_smile.gif And I get to learn from some great cake decorators. As a hobbyist, you stand to make more of an immediate profit, you just have to pick up pans and stuff as you need them icon_smile.gif HTH!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%