Get Wilton Products To Australia

Decorating By jodietas Updated 12 Apr 2008 , 11:50pm by jodietas

jodietas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jodietas Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 11:22am
post #1 of 5

I need to find a business in the US who sell Wilton products at wholesale prices and will ship them to Australia. I've tried the Wilton web site but they don't ship to Australia. If anyone knows of a cake supplier that would ship to me that would be wonderful.

Cheers Sprinkles

4 replies
nicolevoorhout Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicolevoorhout Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 1:04pm
post #2 of 5

You can buy some Wilton products in Australia, is it that you are looking to start a business selling Wilton products or are you looking for something particular?

jodietas Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 9:22pm
post #3 of 5

I'm starting my own business and I know that if you buy the products in Australia from a distributor it cost more than if I got them from the US. So I would love to know of a contact in the US. If you know of someone that would be great.

nicolevoorhout Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicolevoorhout Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 10:42pm
post #4 of 5

I don't have any contacts, I'm not a seller myself. But when you contacted them where you specific in telling them you wanted to become a distributer or did you just tell them you wanted to buy from them. They do have distributers in Australia so it might be making sure you approach them from the right angle. I expect you will need an import license as well.

Good luck with it!

jodietas Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 11:50pm
post #5 of 5

Yeah, I contacted them and they pointed me to the supplier in Sydney. Thanks for your input.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%