Nicholas Lodge Video Question

Decorating By cocorum21 Updated 29 Mar 2008 , 4:50pm by Cakepro

cocorum21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocorum21 Posted 10 Jan 2007 , 3:34pm
post #1 of 5

I was just wondering if anyone has order this video http://www.internationalsugarart.com/cgi-bin/store/shop.cgi ? I wanted to know if the video contains things that I will need to purchase in addition to just the video itself? I noticed he sells some other things I'm not sure if they are for impressions or what, should I get some of those too?

4 replies
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 11 Jan 2007 , 2:38am
post #2 of 5

I don't have that particular video, but I have several others, and have taken a class from him. I think if you emailed him, he would tell you the supply list from the video. He starts each lesson with a list of supplies.

Or, you could just call the store. They are extremely nice people. I'll bet they will tell you what you need to know.

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 11 Jan 2007 , 2:45am
post #3 of 5

I do have this DVD but I would also suggest you call their shop and tell them you need everything it requires to complete the two cakes on the tape. Be prepared, it is expensive, but some of the things you will be able to use more than once. And the cutter and veiner for the French Tulip will last a lifetime.

cocorum21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocorum21 Posted 11 Jan 2007 , 2:49am
post #4 of 5

Great, thanks for helping me out on that. I'd hate to order and get all excited just to find that I needed stuff to go with it. Which would you invest in first the french technique or the flower videos?

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 29 Mar 2008 , 4:50pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirleyW

I do have this DVD but I would also suggest you call their shop and tell them you need everything it requires to complete the two cakes on the tape. Be prepared, it is expensive, but some of the things you will be able to use more than once. And the cutter and for the French Tulip will last a lifetime.

Shirley,

I've seen you mention Nick's French tulip cutter and veiner in a couple of threads (I've been searching on tulips icon_smile.gif) and I can't find any such cutter or veiner at his online store.

Do you know the actual brand of that cutter and veiner? I need to purchase a set and would love to get the right one. icon_smile.gif

Thanks!
Sherri

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%