Prayers For Co-Worker

Lounge By abbyg7 Updated 13 Apr 2008 , 6:10pm by janine1972

abbyg7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
abbyg7 Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 12:49am
post #1 of 4

Hi everyone,
I'm pretty new here, I've posted a few times, mainly asking dumb questions and have always gotten very helpful answers. There are so many kind people on this board, always willing to help. I would like to request some prayers for my co-worker Linda. She has been married just under two years and just found out this morning that her husband has terminal cancer. They are giving him 18 months. They have seen two doctors and they are giving different options on what should be done.
Please pray to give them guidance to pick the best option and strength to get through this very difficult time. Please pray too that they can make the most of the time they have left together. And also that their friends and co-workers can give them as much help, support and love as possible. I know that the more prayers we can get going for them the better things will get. Miracles do happen. Thank you.

3 replies
Cakenicing4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakenicing4u Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 1:53am
post #2 of 4

PAss along these two words.. Macrobiotic diet. I have had my grandparents an additional three years because of the foods they eat.

fmcmulle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fmcmulle Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 10:58am
post #3 of 4

I am so sorry to hear about your friends. I will add them to my prayer list. They are going to need everyones support in this terrible time. Miracles do happen.
Faye

janine1972 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janine1972 Posted 13 Apr 2008 , 6:10pm
post #4 of 4

abbyg7
firstly -the only dumb questions, are the ones we dont ask - or there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers - lol

I am sorry to hear about your co-worker and hubby - i will uplift them in my prayers! I will pray for a miracle - and for the right path for them to choose! Will keep them in my prayers - send them our love and hugs!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%