Urgent Help In St. Louis!

Decorating By STLdecoratingfool Updated 11 Apr 2008 , 12:51am by xswizit1

STLdecoratingfool Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 4:41pm
post #1 of 7

Hello yall! Long time no see, sorry!
I am in a bit of a HUGE bind & need to see if anyone can help me out. I need edible images & dont have the printer to do this. Does anyone know a person or bakery who is reasonably priced that I can call today & get them by like early tomorrow morning? I just am running out of time due to a scarey gallbladder issue this week & now Im scrabbling like a man women for help!
Im in need of images for mini cupcakes & possibly more, but the cupcakes FOR SURE & need for like oh a good 200 or so.... icon_surprised.gif Yes, I know!
So if anyone has any ways of any sorts to help me out, I would soooo GREATLY APPRECIATE it!

I will keep checking back here, or if you have yahoo IM, please buzz me there so I dont have to stay @ the pc @ mjmorales10e91

Thanks yall!

6 replies
krazykat_14 Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 5:56pm
post #2 of 7

Wow, I'm no where near St. Louis, and I can't print edible images, but I hope you find someone to help! Good Luck!

stacyt Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 11:54pm
post #3 of 7

I'm in the st. louis area and YES I know of a place! Karen Ann"s cake and candy supply. They are this little store on Gravois near sappington. They sell them there and they can print them out. They have a very basic website but it has directions and hours ... karenannsupplies.com I hope this helps!

bigmama1961 Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 12:06am
post #4 of 7

200 wow you are behind hope you are doing better that galdbladder is trouble.good luck.

xswizit1 Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 12:24am
post #5 of 7

I have also had edible images printed at the Sam's on Lemay Ferry. I am assuming they all have the capability.

Jayde Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 12:28am
post #6 of 7

WOW 200 is alot! I am from Arnold, MO too! Born and raised! Where is your shop, I might have to come and visit it!

I was going to suggest Karen Ann Cake supply too. It right there at Sappington and Gravois. There is one lady that is always there, I am not sure if thats Karen or not, but she is super nice, and very helpful and knowledgeable.

Good Luck!

xswizit1 Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 12:51am
post #7 of 7

I am in the Arnold / Fenton area too! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%