Blodgett Markv????? Need Feedback

Business By southernbelle Updated 10 Apr 2008 , 10:34am by kimkait

southernbelle Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:55am
post #1 of 3

I have a change to buy a really super clean (used) Blodgett MarkV full size oven. It is really beautiful and priced right. Right now at my shop I am using a standard household oven and baking my buns off icon_eek.gif I am so busy right now that I am having a hard time keeping up..............therefore a professional oven.

Can those of you out there with the professional convection ovens give me some tips and pointers.............I have never used a commercial oven) Also those of you with Blodgett's..............feedback

2 replies
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 6:01am
post #2 of 3

Sorry I can't anwer your question, but that reminds me that I was going to look up and try to research that brand as I noticed the other day that that's the oven brand in Duff's kitchen. I don"t know if that's a recommendation for you or not, but ........

kimkait Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 10:34am
post #3 of 3

I work in a cafeteria and both our ovens are Blodgett. One is 14 years old and the other is about 10. The only problems we have had is the control panel for the timers messed up and had to be repaired. You would have to work out new bake times and temps. I would recommend it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%