Two Toned Lavender With Scrollwork

Decorating By tygre Updated 12 Apr 2008 , 5:18am by xstitcher

tygre Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tygre Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:37am
post #1 of 6

hi all, I'm looking for a pic that was on the other day with the above description, I thought I saved it, I didn't.....It was stunning, I think she said it went to a fair and won 1st place, it was dummies. thanks for any help in the right direction, I tried the search feature but not having any luck...Tygre

5 replies
aliciag Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aliciag Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 2:10pm
post #2 of 6

Maybe this one....
LL

tygre Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 12:19pm
post #3 of 6

No that's not it, but it's really pretty too. The one I'm looking for had white fondant and then lavender fondant wrapped around it so it formed a v shape in the center fronts and the join between the purple and white had gorgeous royal scrollwork to cover the seams.

Tina_Mace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tina_Mace Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 12:30pm
post #4 of 6

I believe this is the cake you are looking for -- I had it saved in my favorites.

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_77798.html

tygre Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 12:54pm
post #5 of 6

yes!!! that's it, thanks so much for tracking it down for me, no wonder I couldn't search for it...it has no keywords listed...thanks again.

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 5:18am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tygre

yes!!! that's it, thanks so much for tracking it down for me, no wonder I couldn't search for it...it has no keywords listed...thanks again.

It's a gorgeous cake. No wonder you were looking for it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I've saved it in my fav's as well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%