Los Angeles Bakers

Business By twinkletoe21 Updated 10 Apr 2008 , 1:03am by annegirlca

twinkletoe21 Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 12:41am
post #1 of 2

i was just wondering if there are any Los angeles,CA bakers around here?

My family is willing to help me start out my own business , basically fund me and everything BUT before they do, I have to show them EVERYTHING (expenses for supplies, licenses,rent, etc etc)... I know that this may be my one and only chance to pursue my dream so if anyone could help me out where to begin.. i would greatly appreciate it! =)

Sure enough I still have a lot of things to learn about decorating and all but need not worry since im gonna have a certified decorator with me so i can learn from her aswell. =)

hope someone can help me..

TIA!!!

1 reply
annegirlca Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:03am
post #2 of 2

Hi Tia!
I'm in Orange County. We're neighbors! icon_biggrin.gif Wow! How exciting to be starting your own business. My family wants me to do the same thing but my hearts not in it. I love baking for family and friends, but I can't see myself doing a full blown business. I have always been interested in doing center pieces and favors as a small business. I'm sure you will get some great ideas from the many who do have their own cake businesses. This site is so great! I've learned so much from all the different posts. Blessings to you in your new business!!!
Bethany icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%