Where Is The Best Place On-Line To Buy Cake Pans?

Decorating By angelcakes5 Updated 17 Apr 2008 , 3:23am by Jopalis

angelcakes5 Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 12:37am
post #1 of 9

I am looking to buy a 15" round pan. I cannot find the pan in any stores. Where is the best place and price to get pans? I do have all Wilton now, but would be willing to try another kind.

Thanks!

8 replies
lardbutt Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:59am
post #2 of 9

I just got my new Magic Line pans today! They are exactly what I have needed! The sides are so straight, not slightly slanted like Wilton.

I got them from Into the Oven. Of all the sites I researched, they were the cheapest including shipping. They were a pleasure to do business with.

HTH, MessyBaker

servingzero Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 2:12am
post #3 of 9

check out Shop bakers nook.com also I got mine there (and I live in canada, still shipping was reasonable) they have Fat Daddio's pans, and have a nice heft to them. I love them icon_smile.gif The operators of the site are extremely helpful and nice! I will be shopping with them again and again!

** note... there, hopefully that link is fixed!! (type it into your browser, withoust spaces, CC get's jealous I guess haha icon_wink.gif )

HerBoudoir Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 2:34am
post #4 of 9

I know that Magic Line pans have them in 15 inch x 2 inch. If you do a search you should be able to find them icon_smile.gif

golfgirl1227 Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 3:19am
post #5 of 9

I like Magic Line pans, and I think Intotheoven.com has the best prices and customer service that I've dealt with for pans.

JanH Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 3:23am
post #6 of 9

The Cake Central Store was closed by Jackie & Heath so that they could devote more time to managing the site.

However, if you access the Global Sugar Art links from CC, a portion of the sales will be returned to CC.

Here's a GSA link:

http://m3.cakecentral.com/www/delivery/ck.php?oaparams=2__bannerid=10__zoneid=1__cb=3203edca96__maxdest=http://globalsugarart.com/cat.php?cid=799&aff=9X6GECBOFPB9

HTH

servingzero Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 3:49am
post #7 of 9

that was not link I meant to send. (and didn't type that... AT ALL!)
shop bakers. nook. check their site out (shop bakers nook . com) without spaces of course. They have 15" fat daddios pans for 13.49 + shipping. Great site.
*note, I was raving about shop bakers nook before. not whatever was redirected. I'm sure they are great, but never dealt with them *shakes fist at automated redirection./editing of webistes!

angelcakes5 Posted 16 Apr 2008 , 1:48pm
post #8 of 9

Thank you all. I did order from Global Sugar Art, to help support CC. I got my pan yesterday and ordered some Satin Ice, I have never used it so we will see! I also got the diamond pattern and some boxes. It was super easy and delivery was quick! Thanks for everyones help!

Angela

Jopalis Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 3:23am
post #9 of 9

While you are comparison shopping, check out ahcakedesign.com. They are very competitive and I think having some sales right now.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%