Kitchenaid Deals ????

Decorating By brightbrats Updated 10 Apr 2008 , 1:35am by carmenid

brightbrats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brightbrats Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 10:58pm
post #1 of 15

Anybody know where there are any deals at on a kitchenaid ?

Trying to compare prices before I get one (hey).

I can't wait.

What size do you recomend ?

Does everyone love theirs ?

Sorry for all the questions, but want to make sure I get what I need.

Thanks, Lisa

14 replies
vteventrider Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vteventrider Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 11:05pm
post #2 of 15

I LOVE my kitchaid. I have a professional 5 and it is great. I use it for everything and anything from making bread to frostings, cakes, anything! I got mine on sale at Costco when they had a deal but I do see them for sale sometimes at the Military PXs so if you are close to a base and know someone that can help. Also, EBay but I am not sure how you could ensure quality.

I would get a Pro 5 or 6 depending on price. I wanted a 6 but the 5 was on sale and it does what I need so that worked out fine.

bwonderful Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bwonderful Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 11:12pm
post #3 of 15

If you live near a Kohls Department store than they have their 5 qt. artisan on sale for 299$, which isn't the best sale. But if you go online they have a $5.00 off coupon. Then when you go to check out and apply for their credit card (you don't have to use the card or even keep it, you can cut it up as soon as you get it) then you can get at least 15% off. I got 30% off when I did it. You have to scratch off a little card that will tell you how much you get off.

bwonderful Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bwonderful Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 11:17pm
post #4 of 15

Linens N Things also has theirs for 299$ right now and you get a free attachment by mail (slicer or grater). A lot of times Linen's N Things will send out 20% off coupons on their mailer. I read somewhere that they only keep limited colors in store but if you order it from their customer service desk you only pay 2$ in shipping and handling and they send it to your house, you don't have to pick up in store. But you do have to go into the store and order it to get the 2$ shipping and handling.

misha35 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misha35 Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 11:18pm
post #5 of 15

never thought of the credit card discount - great idea!!!1

Love, love, love my kitchen aid

Jaimelt76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jaimelt76 Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 11:28pm
post #6 of 15

Sam's Club has the KitchenAid Professional HD Stand Mixer for $269. This is the one I got and I love it. Even with the $40 membership fee it still came out cheaper than some I found.

AnythingSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnythingSugar Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 11:42pm
post #7 of 15

I have a Pro 6 and love it. If you can wait until July or August, Williams Sonoma stores mark theirs half price. You can get the pro 6 for $199.00 then. That is how I got mine. Sugarbakerz posted it in a thread and I saw it and got one.

vteventrider Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vteventrider Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 11:46pm
post #8 of 15

A PRO 6 that cheap? I think I just found I need a new one...now if only I can convince my DHicon_smile.gif Thanks for this tip!!!!!!!!!!!

smbegg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smbegg Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:05am
post #9 of 15

http://kitchendailydeal.blogspot.com/2006/07/great-deal-on-kitchenaid-artisan-5.html

This site has been listed here a few times. They show the best deals on Kitchen aid mixers

Stephanie

Chrisl121070 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chrisl121070 Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:14am
post #10 of 15

I just went to the Kitchenaid factory tour (in Greenville OH) last week, and then went to the outlet store. They had refurbished Artisan's for... I think it was $139? I got the Pro 600 for $249.

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:16am
post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by smbegg

http://kitchendailydeal.blogspot.com/2006/07/great-deal-on-kitchenaid-artisan-5.html

This site has been listed here a few times. They show the best deals on Kitchen aid mixers

Stephanie

Oh yeah! This is the thing to look at...but you can also check ebay and Amazon! I mean, don't count them out!

I got my KA on Amazon for $150 with NO shipping. Sometimes Amazon has those gold deals...there's a little icon on the top of the page. Mine is a Heavy Duty 5 quart...it's like a little mini hobart! I LOVE IT! IT has the lift bowl instead of the tilt head...and I like that way better! But, it's all a matter of preference!
Good luck shopping! icon_biggrin.gif

suzted7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzted7 Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:21am
post #12 of 15

I just won a Kitchenaid Artisan KSM150 on Ebay. The total including $20.- in shipping was $187.00. Brand new. Can't beat that and I can't WAIT to get it!!! icon_biggrin.gif

smab109 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smab109 Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:27am
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnythingSugar

I have a Pro 6 and love it. If you can wait until July or August, Williams Sonoma stores mark theirs half price. You can get the pro 6 for $199.00 then. That is how I got mine. Sugarbakerz posted it in a thread and I saw it and got one.

Or September, lol! I was emailing a fellow baker telling her about the deal there as I was having contractions, but they were already all gone! She came to visit in the hospital and said I was the only person she knows that would be more concerned with a sale on a Kitchenaid than the upcoming labor and birth of their kid! icon_razz.gif

jessfmaldonado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessfmaldonado Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:32am
post #14 of 15

My mom and I both got BRAND NEW IN THE BOX Professional 6 Quart's on Ebay. I won mine at 234.00 and she won hers at 250.00. 20.00 shipping!!! Great deal and I absolutely love this Kitchenaid. I also have a Classic and I love that one too. However for power and the room the Pro 6 is my favorite!!!! Go to ebay you can find such great deals!!!!

carmenid Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carmenid Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:35am
post #15 of 15

I LOOOVEEE my Kitchen Aid.

I bought mine for $150 dollars at Lowe's. It was announced in the paper for that amount incorrectly and they ended up honoring the price. I was very lucky.

Not sure where you can get a good deal on it but just know that it is a very good investment. I highly recommend it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%