When I Called Today To Order My Pixie Dust From Ecg.........

Business By littlecake Updated 12 Apr 2008 , 6:52am by CoutureCake

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 8:25pm
post #1 of 11

He told me he just got back from doing a challenge at food network, for a mother goose themed challenge to be aired this fall on the food network! HOW COOL IS THAT!

He told me to look for the good lookin red haired decorator....HA!

BTW they have much more reasonable prices and shipping on their dusts....and he ships...SUPERFAST!...And they are so nice...

10 replies
suzted7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzted7 Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 8:28pm
post #2 of 11

If I may ask....who is ECG??

littlecake Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 8:42pm
post #3 of 11

www.europeancakegallery.us

Here's the website, European Cake Gallery

mommakeef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommakeef Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 8:48pm
post #4 of 11

OMG! I never knew this place was there! That's right down the road from me! yay! thanks!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 9:02pm
post #5 of 11

Have yu used the airbrush pixie dust? If so how do you mix it - everclear, water, ????

littlecake Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 9:12pm
post #6 of 11

i bought some of the airbrush pixie dust...

it didn't seem as shiny

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 10:30pm
post #7 of 11

I was at the Challenge & watched Edward (Frys) compete. I won't spill the beans, but you'll LOVE his cake. He's a delightful young man, too.

I've bought from them directly at shows and also ordered from them and they are just a super family business. You really can't beat their dust prices, or selection. Also, if you need directions, suggestions, or info on the dusts, they're very helpful by e-mail or on the phone.

On the website, they call their luster dusts "shimmer", but rest assured, they are NOT like the Wilton shimmer dusts--they are full blooded luster dust and work beautifully.

Have fun playing with the dusts!
Rae

littlecake Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 11:14pm
post #8 of 11

LuCkY YoU!

How much fun would that be??? i can hardly wait to see it.

The pixie dust really makes even a plain cake pop.....around here my customers call it "fairy dust"...they always say..."now don't forget the fairy dust!"...everyone loves it...even guys....

TooMuchCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TooMuchCake Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 2:05am
post #9 of 11

Way to go, Edward!! He's a nice guy and I am happy to see someone so nice get to do something so cool. I can't wait to see the challenge! BTW, the ECG dusts are really good.

Deanna

CoutureCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CoutureCake Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 6:52am
post #10 of 11

I SO can agree with you TooMuchCake!!!!! Edward and my husband are both EQUALLY quirky red-heads (yes, it truly IS possible!)... I think it's great to see him getting a shot at things, I just hope they make him look good in the final editing!!! He's such a sweetheart!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Blakes spill the beans on how his cake turned out!!! (PM if you have to!!)... (I'm one that likes a spoiler instead of not knowing when I'm watching something)...

I also must admit I have SO many dusts I've gotten from them (I had to go to using covered stackable trays to keep my colors organized). Their prices are SUPER reasonable!

CoutureCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CoutureCake Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 6:52am
post #11 of 11

I SO can agree with you TooMuchCake!!!!! Edward and my husband are both EQUALLY quirky red-heads (yes, it truly IS possible!)... I think it's great to see him getting a shot at things, I just hope they make him look good in the final editing!!! He's such a sweetheart!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Blakes spill the beans on how his cake turned out!!! (PM if you have to!!)... (I'm one that likes a spoiler instead of not knowing when I'm watching something)...

I also must admit I have SO many dusts I've gotten from them (I had to go to using covered stackable trays to keep my colors organized). Their prices are SUPER reasonable!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%