How Do I Find A Post...afraid It Was Lost In Crash

Decorating By busymom9431 Updated 10 Apr 2008 , 4:45am by ceshell

busymom9431 Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 5:29pm
post #1 of 9

I am looking for the walmart cake that had some hilarious message on it.......something Like:

We'll Miss You
Underneath that

You get the drift. I was telling my sister about this the other day and she was laughing so hard she was crying. Would love to send her the picture that was posted but can't find it in the forum of cake disasters.

Thanks for the help!

8 replies
busymom9431 Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 7:12pm
post #2 of 9

anyone remember?

leily Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:11am
post #3 of 9

I know all of the post with that were end of year last year and beginning of this year so I am guessing if you can't find the picture with a search term of "wal mart cake" then it was probably lost.

Hopefully someone still has a picture of it out there somewhere.

leily Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:13am
post #4 of 9

Otherwise I just did a google image search for "wal mart cake susan" and it came up quite a bit on the first page.

luvchocolate Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 3:12am
post #5 of 9

I have a picture of the WalMart cake. Will try to attach it. It's too funny!

luvchocolate Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 3:37am
post #6 of 9

Well, I can't post the picture because I saved it in .wpd format, and this forum doesn't accept that format.

The message on the cake was:
"Best Wishes Suzanne
Under Neat That
We Will Miss You"

ceshell Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 3:52am
post #7 of 9

I'm with leily, that cake was a bit of "internet lore" - I'm not saying it wasn't the real deal (nobody knows if it was real or staged) but the point is, you can find it just about anywhere on the internet. Just google it!

To save you some time, here's one of the bazillion pages that came up when I myself googled "walmart cake under"

busymom9431 Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 4:10am
post #8 of 9

Thanks guys! I have to say I just think it is hilarious and my sister will laugh for an hour if she sees it. We all need to laugh more!

ceshell Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 4:45am
post #9 of 9

Do you want to know something REALLY funny?? I just got an email notification that there was a reply to this thread (i.e. that would be your post, busymom9431)...but when I clicked on the link to the post, I got the ubiquitous CC post-crash page "The topic or post you requested does not exist" icon_lol.gif

Hahahaaaa, so maybe you cannot post about the crash or your post itself will succumb to the same fate as the crashed posts??? ROTFL. Just kidding folks, just couldn't resist the irony. Of course you won't even get the joke if you too got the "does not exist" post. LOL!!! icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%