Deposits For Cookie Orders

Baking By pinktea Updated 10 Apr 2008 , 11:54pm by aliciaL_77

pinktea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinktea Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 2:14pm
post #1 of 7

Does anyone require a deposit on their cookie orders and if so how much?

6 replies
cakesonoccasion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesonoccasion Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 2:50pm
post #2 of 7

I do not if it is local- I do however, require it to be paid in full beforehand if out of town and shipping it.

kneadacookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kneadacookie Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 3:10pm
post #3 of 7

if the order's over $100 i require 25% unless i really know them. orders being shipped have to be paid in full before i start on the order

pinktea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinktea Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 3:29pm
post #4 of 7

Thanks Guys.

Received local inquiry and I have a funny feeling about it. Trying to see what everyone else is doing.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:36am
post #5 of 7

I don't care what the order is, cookies, cakes, brownie's etc... 50% due at time of booking and 50% at time of delivery (if they don't have the remaining at delivery it goes with me)

I have not had anyone not pay me 100% at time of booking yet, but they have the option and I know that at least the 50% covers my supplies I just loose out on some of my time, but I still get the product.

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:29pm
post #6 of 7

Me too, at least 50% at time of booking unless I know them. A few people it's been short notice and not enough time to get me a deposit (that will change once we move into our house and I'll let people drop off a deposit if they want), but I haven't had problems....yet. I hate dealing with money!

aliciaL_77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aliciaL_77 Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 11:54pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

I don't care what the order is, cookies, cakes, brownie's etc... 50% due at time of booking and 50% at time of delivery (if they don't have the remaining at delivery it goes with me)

I have not had anyone not pay me 100% at time of booking yet, but they have the option and I know that at least the 50% covers my supplies I just loose out on some of my time, but I still get the product.

same here

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%