Please Pray For My Family

Decorating By tasha27 Updated 9 Apr 2008 , 7:07pm by apclassicwed

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 4:23am
post #31 of 38

I am so sorry for what happen to your family, and for the hardship that they are going through...Thank the Lord above that everyone is safe.

I will put you all in my prayers, and ask God to be with each and everyone of you during this trouble time.

God Bless,
Sharon

tasha27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tasha27 Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 12:28pm
post #32 of 38

Thank you to all that sent prayers and words of encouragement to me and my family please know that it is greatly appreciated. My family went back out today and my dad managed to salvage to a few things to include some family pics one of which was my son that past away at 4 months old so that was very important to him. To all that volunteered support I thank you for my father as I said he is a very proud man and doesn't quite know the meaning of receiving help for he is the one that usally gives it. Thankfully my sister got him to go to the Red Cross and they are helping out where they can. Please know that your gestures do not go unnoticed. God Bless you all.

Natasha

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 3:32pm
post #33 of 38

that's terrible. icon_eek.gif my heart goes out to you and your family. icon_twisted.gif

JoanneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoanneK Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 3:44pm
post #34 of 38

Oh I am so happy he got to find some photos. Those are the things that can never be relplaced. The other stuff can.

Please keep us advised as to how he does.

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 5:39pm
post #35 of 38

Oh how my heart aches, i will say prayers for you that God will give you and your family strenth and all else that will sustain you as you deal with this . Philip:4:13 Please keep me posted as to what is happening
May God Bless

Donnagardner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Donnagardner Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 5:53pm
post #36 of 38

So sorry for the loss of the home but thank goodness no one was hurt.

BeckySue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeckySue Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 6:07pm
post #37 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasha27

My family went back out today and my dad managed to salvage to a few things to include some family pics one of which was my son that past away at 4 months old so that was very important to him.
Natasha

It's the little miracles that will get you through this...as time goes on I am sure you will see more. God bless. You are in my prayers.

apclassicwed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
apclassicwed Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 7:07pm
post #38 of 38

You and your family are in my prayers. May God keep you all in His loving, protective care

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%