Found More Tutorials

Decorating By MacsMom Updated 12 Apr 2008 , 10:23am by crazy4sugar

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 8:46pm
post #1 of 12

Okay, so CC has been down and I feel guilty for checking out other forums, but this one was mentioned last week and I finally peeked yesterday -- I'm sure many of you have already seen these but here it is for those who haven't.

http://www.cakescanada.com/HowTo/

The tilted cake one is "iffy" from Whimsical Bakehouse (I wouldn't think it would be very stable), but I learned from the Ruffle tutorial and the ribbon rose is even more simplified.

11 replies
beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 10:19pm
post #2 of 12

LOL I went there last week too. It felt like I was cheating!

Molly2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molly2 Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 10:43pm
post #3 of 12

I love this site Thank You

Molly2 thumbs_up.gif

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 10:47pm
post #4 of 12

Hey, you two, you're not cheating for going on other forum sites. I belong to several, not just CC.

I am sure that if the circumstances were turned around, and Jackie was a member, having trouble accessing a cake forum, she would look elsewhere, also.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:26pm
post #5 of 12

Thanks for posting that. It's nice to have an option or two when there are problems or upgrades with this site and you're going into withdrawal. icon_rolleyes.gif

rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 2:42am
post #6 of 12

I frequent to the other "CC" too! icon_lol.gif (and several other forums). It's not cheating, just sharing a common love of cake decorating. Nothing wrong with that! thumbs_up.gif

rmelendrez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rmelendrez Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 3:02am
post #7 of 12

Thank you for sharing this site...I love it!

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 5:29am
post #8 of 12

Thanks for posting this site. I'll going to check it out tomorrow. I love CC but it seems I can only access it late at night so if I have free time during the day this will give me something else to check out.

sasporella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sasporella Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 7:17am
post #9 of 12

Thanks for the site link it looks really great. I will have to go and take a proper look around it later on (if i can ever drag myself away from here, which let me tell you doesn't happen very often). icon_lol.gif

aztomcat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aztomcat Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 7:31am
post #10 of 12

Thanks for sharing the website..........its always nice to have other resources.

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 8:04am
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasporella

Thanks for the site link it looks really great. I will have to go and take a proper look around it later on (if i can ever drag myself away from here, which let me tell you doesn't happen very often). icon_lol.gif

I'll second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy4sugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazy4sugar Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 10:23am
post #12 of 12

Thanks for sharing!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%