Looking For Cake Photo...

Decorating By Sarsi Updated 9 Apr 2008 , 2:36pm by Sarsi

Sarsi Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 6:20pm
post #1 of 10

I'm looking for a photo of a cake I KNOW I saw somewhere...I swore it was here on CC. It had a tea pot floating up in the air and it looked like it was pouring tea into a tea cup. I CANT FIND IT!! WAAAHHHH icon_cry.gif Can anyone help? Did you happen to save it? Thanks!!!

9 replies
fiddlesticks Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 6:31pm
post #2 of 10

Sarsi ...Hey how are ya? Sorry.. the only pic I saw like that was I think a can of pop pouring from above like it was floating in the air ! Hope someone can help !

DoniB Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 6:34pm
post #3 of 10

don't know if this is it, but it's a cool cake, anyhow! icon_smile.gif

good luck finding it!

Sarsi Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 7:10pm
post #4 of 10

HI FIDDLESTICKS!!! My stalker, LOL!!! Oh, I like you so much and you know it!! Just givin you a hard time!! Hmmm...maybe the pop would work...do you have that picture?? I can search for it too...

DoniB, I LOVE THAT CAKE!!! I might use that one instead!! That is SOOOO cool!! Do you have any idea what they used for the "tea"????

DoniB Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 7:16pm
post #5 of 10

no clue whatsoever. I found the thread tihs pic was in by going to the 'search' tab and putting in 'pouring teapot'. There was apparently a large thread about it. Maybe somewhere in there are links to instructions on how to do it? Just a thought!

Sarsi Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 7:18pm
post #6 of 10

OOHHH!!!! Thanks!! I never thought to type "teapot" DUH I only searched for "tea pot" he he he...wake up, Sarah!

fiddlesticks Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 7:51pm
post #7 of 10

Hey Sarah!!! No I dont.. I Didnt save the pic , but that teapot cake is awesome ! And Im sure you can make it with NO problem ! Im your biggest fan ! Id love to see the cake your looking for to ! Im watching you ! LOL!!!

Sarsi Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 2:19pm
post #8 of 10

Hey!! I found the pop!!!!!! Its a coke can!! Fiddlesticks, I think that must've been what I'd seen before...my mind probably just turned it into thinking it was a teapot, because that's what I wanted it to be!! LOL!! Well, I think I'll PM the maker and maybe they'll be kind enough to share the instructions with me!!! HEHE. YAY!! Here's the Coke photo I found

fiddlesticks Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 2:31pm
post #9 of 10

Sarsi.. YAHOOOOO !!!Im glad you found it !!! Reading some of the comments under the photo sound interesting , how she made the pop comming out of the can and all ! If you get any help or step/step would you mind sending it to me ? Im sure that will come in handy down he road! Its really an awesome cake ! Good luck !

Sarsi Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 2:36pm
post #10 of 10

He he!! I know that if I post something, you'll find me, fiddlesticks. LOL!! icon_smile.gif I like that!!! Yes, I read the comments, sounds fun....I pm'd her asking for directions. We'll see...I might have to experiment a couple times. he he...rats...he he he...wink!

Quote by @%username% on %date%