I Rec My Dvd

Decorating By cakebaker1957 Updated 9 Apr 2008 , 3:40am by grannys3angels

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 3:51pm
post #1 of 7

Hey all i just got my Dvd from Sugarshak , perfecting Buttercream cant wait to watch it im at work and im mad wished i had a DVD player here
im going to get the stacking one too, just wanted to holler a little

6 replies
flowermom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flowermom Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 4:28pm
post #2 of 7

I love both of Sharon's DVD's and anxiously awaiting her third on stacking. I have only done a couple of cakes since I got the DVD's but the results are stunning! I even got a compliment from a fellow cake decorator about how smooth my cakes were, I give all the credit to Sharon teaching me how! icon_biggrin.gif

Sandi

pjaycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pjaycakes Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 5:14pm
post #3 of 7

Yes, there is definitely volumes of knowledge in her DVDs. I learned so many things from watching them. Can't wait for my Successful Stacking DVD. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

becklynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becklynn Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 6:28pm
post #4 of 7

Yes, you will LOVE this DVD!!! My cakes are so smooth since watching Sharon's techniques! I was lucky enough to meet her and learn some of her fondant techniques as well (at a local workshop). The most important tool that she uses is that bench scraper!! If you don't have one like hers, you can get it at Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Don't know how I ever did without one! Good luck!

MommaLlama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MommaLlama Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 1:50am
post #5 of 7

I have learned so much from these dvd's, I can't even begin to pick a favorite new technique. I can't wait for the next dvd so I can learn even more. I just can't get enough!!!!!

Bellatheball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bellatheball Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 2:49am
post #6 of 7

I'm looking for good DVDs. Can someone point me in the direction of a website or a way to order these?

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 3:40am
post #7 of 7

Here is the link to her web site with the DVD's & also some decorating tools.
http://www.sugaredproductions.com

God Bless,
Sharon

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%