Oval Pans

Decorating By tyty Updated 22 Apr 2008 , 3:11pm by tyty

tyty Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 2:17pm
post #1 of 5

Are the oval pans the same size from one brand to another? I have the Wilton pans and I need another 10x7. The only way I can get another pan this size is to buy another set. I would like to purchase another brand so I can buy just one.

4 replies
tyty Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 12:31am
post #2 of 5

Anyone?

xstitcher Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 6:15am
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty

Are the oval pans the same size from one brand to another? I have the Wilton pans and I need another 10x7. The only way I can get another pan this size is to buy another set. I would like to purchase another brand so I can buy just one.

I've never bought any myself (except for the ones that came with my course kit) but I googled oval cake pans for you and I found a 10"x7"x2" by Fat Daddio's. From what I understand Wilton only has the oval's in 2" depth so I would think it would be okay to use another brand.

At least you'll get a bump so maybe someone who has used these pans will see this thread and can answer you first hand.

HTH! icon_biggrin.gif

wgoat5 Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 10:52am
post #4 of 5

I have the magic line 10 x 7 and it works just fine with the other tyty icon_smile.gif

tyty Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 3:11pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks for your reply, because I really do need another one. I don't want to have to bake 1 layer at a time.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%