These Have Been The Best 4 Days Ever!!!

Lounge By ccr03 Updated 8 Apr 2008 , 3:56am by ccr03

ccr03 Posted 7 Apr 2008 , 4:48pm
post #1 of 3

So, what a GREAT way to kick of the weekend last Friday - New Kids on the Block Reuniting! How freakin' awesome is that!!!

Then, oh, who got a new 2004 Trailblazer on Saturday?? Oh, I'm sorry I couldn't hear you because I was too busy listening to music in my new car!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I've had the same car 6 years, so I am, needless to say, estatic!!!

Then yesterday, I had a wedding cake and the reception hall people thought it was so pretty!! One of the servers asked for my card so I gave her a bunch.

THEN - the best news EVER happened today!!! RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE IS PLAYING IN CHICAGO FOR LOLLAPALOOZA!!! Yes, I am shouting that because I'm at work and can't shout it here!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I just had to share!! These past four days have been really good!! And then this week I'll be going to this awesome play and rock concert.

2 replies
AJsGirl Posted 7 Apr 2008 , 6:46pm
post #2 of 3

LOL Glad you are having a good few days...hope it continues on!

I was tickled to hear about NKOTB reuniting too! I am SO going to their show if it makes it to Atlanta.

I wouldn't mind seeing RATM either!!

ccr03 Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 3:56am
post #3 of 3

THANK YOU!!!! I'm crossing my fingers (and thanking God) that the good fortune continues.

AWW!! RATM!! I'm so excited to see them!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%