Recommend A Good Digital Camera?

Decorating By MikeRowesHunny Updated 20 Apr 2008 , 5:07pm by Crazy-4-Cakes

MikeRowesHunny Posted 7 Apr 2008 , 11:43am
post #1 of 5

My digital camera used to take pictures just fine, but they have all come out fuzzy recently - not sure why! Anyhoo, I'm in the market for a reasonably priced digital camera that takes excellent quality photos! Anyone use one that they'd highly recommend? My current camera is Kodak EasyShare DX4530. Thanks!

4 replies
Bijoudelanuit Posted 19 Apr 2008 , 12:15pm
post #2 of 5

In November I bought a Canon PowerShot SD40 digital elph. 7.1 mp and an 2.4 optical zoom. I've been quite happy with it. I bought it through I'll be honest that I'm not a techie though, I had to have this one because it comes in bright pink! (There are the normal silver, sepia, black, brown versions too!)

HerBoudoir Posted 19 Apr 2008 , 12:40pm
post #3 of 5

I have a 3 year old Cannon Sure Shot A75 (I think?). When I got it, it was a Consumer Reports "best buy" and I paid about $200 for it.

Three years later, it's still a great camera for me. It's not fancy, it's not fast, but it really has done the job. If I were in the market for another camera, I'd get another Cannon for sure.

AnythingSugar Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 4:32am
post #4 of 5

I have a Kodak Easyshare C613 that works great and is 6.2 megapixels. I also have a Kodak Easyshare M753 that is 7.0 megapixels. I love both of these cameras and they take excellent pictures. I found them at a local drugstore recently marked down from (C613)$129 and (M753)$149 for only $49 each. I bought 7 of them for friends and family and they all love them. I like these just as well as my more expensive camera and they are so easy to use.

Crazy-4-Cakes Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 5:07pm
post #5 of 5

I just got my cannon for this past christmas and I love it. I was looking for something that would take good zoom pics and lots of options because my daughter & I like to scrapbook. It's a Cannon powershot A720. All total I spent about $240 with some accesories like a case, tripod, batteries etc. I love it. 6X optical zoom and 8 megapixels. Check out Tiger Direct website they have tutorials and good prices.

Quote by @%username% on %date%