Hobby Lobby Has 40% Off On Wilton Products This Week

Decorating By patticake1951 Updated 10 Apr 2008 , 2:10am by patticake1951

patticake1951 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1951 Posted 6 Apr 2008 , 11:47am
post #1 of 6

I have to go and stock up again. Yeah!!!!!
Here is the link to their website incase you need it.

http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/weekly/weekly.cfm

5 replies
pjmw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pjmw Posted 6 Apr 2008 , 12:20pm
post #2 of 6

Gotta love a sale! Thanks patticake!

Paula

fourfelinefriends Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fourfelinefriends Posted 6 Apr 2008 , 1:00pm
post #3 of 6

AND joann's excepts hobby lobby coupons!

RitzyFritz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RitzyFritz Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 1:15pm
post #4 of 6

Just wanted to send a reminder about this sale....offer valid until 4/12 which is this Saturday.

imartsy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imartsy Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:26am
post #5 of 6

Have they stopped carrying many Wilton products, or is it just that I got there too late? Or maybe it's just the one hobby lobby near me isn't carrying many....

I got there today (Wednesday) and they hardly had a thing - and I'm not talking about "oh they had product here but the shelf is empty"... I'm talking about there wasn't any of the new whisks or spatulas or any of those things! I also can't find that one really pretty stand they had at ICES.... it's like a three tier stand with curlicue type things on the sides... I know I could order it directly from Wilton, but I want the 40% off! They had a few cupcake things, but still - it was a LOT less than the Michaels.... they didn't even have cake drums!

So is it just me?

patticake1951 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1951 Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 2:10am
post #6 of 6

No it is mine too. They didn't have a lot to choose from. I already have most of the basic things they have at this one. If I lived closer to Nashville I could go to another one but I am about 100 miles away so I wouldn't be saving anything unless I had to go anyway this week. I hope they get some new stuff in pretty soon. I came out spending only $20.00 Usually I spend around $60 or $70.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%