Cake Clubs, Cake Decorator Clubs In Nc??

Decorating By born2bake Updated 1 May 2008 , 3:55pm by ncdessertdiva

born2bake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
born2bake Posted 6 Apr 2008 , 3:22am
post #1 of 5

I'm trying to find / meet fellow cake decorators in the Triangle area of North Carolina, just to talk, share ideas, get guidance, mentoring. Is there anything like this out there??

B2B

4 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 6 Apr 2008 , 7:54pm
post #2 of 5

Have you checked your ICES chapter down there? I have three good friends who are members.

I am sure if you attended a meeting as a visitor, you can network with enough people to find out about local clubs.

And what's stopping you from starting one? If you put a mention out here, you might just be surprised who you will find.

I have a friend in Henderson who would definitely sign up.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

kzmmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kzmmom Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 7:17pm
post #3 of 5

Where in NC are you located? I'm in the triad.
I too am interested in sharing ideas with others.

Starkie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Starkie Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 7:27pm
post #4 of 5

Born2Bake, I am slightly East of the triangle ~ in Smithfield. Last fall there was a group in NC that was going to get together, but I broke my foot and couldn't attend. That was the last I heard of them. Maybe some of them will post in here and let us know if they are getting together sometime soon?

I'd love to get together to meet other bakers in the area!!!

ncdessertdiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ncdessertdiva Posted 1 May 2008 , 3:55pm
post #5 of 5

That group seems to be a bust right now. We met one time and had a great time but time constraints seems to be the problem. There is a good ICES chapter in the Triangle that meets every other month. Also, check out meetups, I know that there are several people from CC that attend or organize a meetup group. I think the site is meetups.com or meetups.org. Good luck!
Leslie

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%