Yankees

Lounge By karateka Updated 10 Apr 2008 , 1:04am by karateka

karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 12:30pm
post #1 of 6

I want to surprise my DH with tickets to a Yankees game in Yankee stadium. But when I try to buy tickets at the Yankees site, they say there are no seats available.

But I've found other websites that say they have seats. Do I trust them? I've never done anything like this before, and I don't want to get taken for a ride.

Thanks in advance for any advice...

5 replies
JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 2:01pm
post #2 of 6

I live by St. Louis and it's been horrible the past few years trying to get Cardinals tickets. I have found them on StubHub, and I have also bought tickets through Craigslist and Ebay.
There is also a service available through the Cardinals site where season tickets holders sell tickets they can't use.

Good luck!

Jodie

Beaches Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Beaches Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 5:15pm
post #3 of 6

I wouldn't trust it. Can't trust the Yankee fans, lol. Sorry, had to say that coming from a Red Sox fan here in Boston. I would see if they had any refrences or something.

ElectricCook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ElectricCook Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 10:47pm
post #4 of 6

GO TO STUBHUB.COM. MY DH IS A BIG YANKEE FAN. HE KNOWS THE SEATING CHARTS AND MOST TIMES DH, DS AND I (I HAVE TO WATCH THE KID) GET THE TICKETS BELOW FACE. THE MORE POPULAR THE TEAM THEY ARE PLAYING THE MORE THE TICKET WILL COST. THE TICKETS COME RIGHT AWAY OR YOU CAN PICK IT UP OUTSIDE THE STATIUM. THEY HAVE A BOTH THERE. GO YANKEES!!!

jescapades Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jescapades Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 2:32am
post #5 of 6

i bought my dad awesome tickets from stubhub to a yankee game for his birthday. i also heard esellout.com might could help.

we had a blast at saturday's game, even though they lost. we had field box tickets, about 7 rows back. it was amazing!

good luck, it's well worth it!

karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:04am
post #6 of 6

Thanks everyone! I did get tickets and they arrived really quickly! Now DH gets to see a game in Yankee Stadium before there aren't any more. He's so excited!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%