Cookie Icing

Baking By phyllis05 Updated 7 Apr 2008 , 1:33am by CarolAnn

phyllis05 Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 12:14pm
post #1 of 4

I am looking for a recipe for royal icing ( I guess ) that I can use on cookies that I can decorate that will dry hard but not tooth breaking hard.I need to make a bunch of cookies that are shaped like clouds with a "fluffy" look to them; but they will have to go individually wrapped. HELP! Thanks for any suggestions. icon_cry.gif

3 replies
CarolAnn Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 12:42pm
post #2 of 4

I don't have a recipe for you but I'm interested in the responses you get on this. Maybe you could use a glaze to ice and over pipe that for the fluffy look. Just a thought. I can picture what I mean, which doesn't help you, I know. Ã

Kiddiekakes Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 1:10pm
post #3 of 4

try Antonia74 icing recipe here on CC.I think it is called royal cookie icing...It is excellent!!

CarolAnn Posted 7 Apr 2008 , 1:33am
post #4 of 4

Anyone have Toba's glace icing recipe?

Quote by @%username% on %date%