Other Kinds Of Cookie

Baking By t00precious Updated 5 Apr 2008 , 11:52am by t00precious

t00precious Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 11:33pm
post #1 of 6

What other kinds of cookie can be used to decorate other than sugar? Can chocolate chip cookies be used for roll out and cookie cutter purposes?

5 replies
Honeydukes Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 1:42am
post #2 of 6

Karen has great recipes on her site:

This recipe from Cookie Craft: From Baking to Luster Dust... by Valerie Peterson and Janice Fryer is very popular:

t00precious Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 2:13am
post #3 of 6

Thank you so much. I've visited this site before but didn't realize all the wonerful recipes. Need to go shopping now to get some more cooking supplies. Thanks again. Happy baking! icon_biggrin.gif

shanasweets Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 8:36am
post #4 of 6

I today made some peanut butter rolled cookies and then covered in wilton candy coat. Brought to work and almost 3 dozen cookies are gone. Can send you the receipe if you like. one person said she would like more peanut butter, but you might be able to use chunky and get more peanut taste, although may not be as smooth.

t00precious Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 11:39am
post #5 of 6

OOHHHH Sounds yummy. Please send me the recipe and picks o the cookies if you took some. jayroc52003@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help.

t00precious Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 11:52am
post #6 of 6

I would love to know, did you flavor the Wilton Fondant. I think it tastes yucky! Please tell me what you did. I want to use the fleshtone colors , but the taste, can't get over how it tastes. Please help.

Quote by @%username% on %date%