Ka Deals...

Decorating By Amia Updated 5 Apr 2008 , 12:25am by Amia

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 10:42pm
post #1 of 7

Costco has the KA 600 professional for $299.99 with a $35 off coupon (if you get their mailer). You can order them online too. Not as good a deal as some of those Amazon lightning deals, but it's not bad thumbs_up.gif

And speaking of Amazon, they have the KA 5 qt Heavy Duty for $199 shipped.

6 replies
milissasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milissasmom Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 10:46pm
post #2 of 7

Great info! Thanks

milissasmom Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 10:58pm
post #3 of 7

I just went to the Costco site to order one but only saw the 5 quart. I thought the 600 professional was the 6 quart (which is the one I really want)! I saw the 6 quart 600 on Amazon at a good price. I was just wondering if I am looking at the right one on Costco and that it is the 5 and not 6 quart. Maybe I will just buy the 600 from Amazon at the higher price...Let me know if there is something I am missing!! I am so excited about the great price!!

kels_bells Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kels_bells Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 11:09pm
post #4 of 7

Wow! KA 600 pro goes for $699 here in canada.
I was so excited about the E-bay prices I just bid on.

aliciaL_77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aliciaL_77 Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 11:11pm
post #5 of 7

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail

QVC.com is where I got mine. I paid a littel less than what it is now but still not a bad deal.

milissasmom Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 11:37pm
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliciaL_77

QVC.com is where I got mine. I paid a littel less than what it is now but still not a bad deal.

I am SO ALL OVER this!! I didn't even think to check QVC! I can use the 3 pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea! Thanks so much for this info...and thanks to amia1024 for this post!!!!! thumbs_up.gif

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 12:25am
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by milissasmom

I just went to the Costco site to order one but only saw the 5 quart. I thought the 600 professional was the 6 quart (which is the one I really want)! I saw the 6 quart 600 on Amazon at a good price. I was just wondering if I am looking at the right one on Costco and that it is the 5 and not 6 quart. Maybe I will just buy the 600 from Amazon at the higher price...Let me know if there is something I am missing!! I am so excited about the great price!!

My fault icon_redface.gif My coupon says Kitchenaid Professional and I assumed it was the 6 qt, but now reading that tiny print underneath, it IS the 5 qt...SORRY!!!! So yeah, Amazon is cheaper! And actually my FI got my 5 qt heavy duty on eBay for $169.99 plus $19.99 shipping. The seller had a store, so he had several available.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%