How To Make A Daisy

Decorating By icer101

icer101 Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 7:57pm
post #1 of 1

when i make a daisy using g/p , i roll the dough out very thin, i then cut 2 daisy cut outs with whatever size i want the daisy. i then put thecut outs on a peice of fun foam , and using the veining tool, start at the tip of each petal and and bring toward the center . do each petal this way . then i take the ball tool and cup the center of each a little , not much. glue the center of the first cut out and lay the second one on top, with the petals inbetween the first petals . then make a little center with a tiny ball of paste , flatten a little, and then just make some indentions all over it, put some glue in center of top cut out and lay this center in it. there are daisy center molds, but if you don,t have them yet , just make some indentions . you can also mix up some yellow cornmeal and yellow dusting powder and put this on top of the little center , to make it look like pollen. i also buy the pastel chalks from the art section, grind them in my lilttle grinder, and this makes a cheap dusting powder also . scott woolley teaches this on his videos. hth i also keep a watch on the flower, and lift the top petals to give them some movement. and they don,t dry stuck together.

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%