Buisness Cards For A Great Price...

Business By lovetofrost Updated 3 Jun 2008 , 1:53am by strawberry0121

lovetofrost Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovetofrost Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 1:55am
post #1 of 27

I just wanted to let all know that I just got my business cards in today and they are AWESOME. I got them from vistaprint.com. I only paid $45.00 for 250 premium front and back with foil cards and that includes the faster shipping. I was soooo happy with them I just had to share.

26 replies
debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 2:08am
post #2 of 27

Yep, that's where I get mine also.............. thumbs_up.gif

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 2:17am
post #3 of 27

I had considered buying my business cards from them, when the time came, but so many of my forum friends warned me that that company had a habit of adding on charges which were not authorized.

What has been your experience with them? Would anyone else please share their experience with that company?

Thanks -

Theresa icon_smile.gif

psurrette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
psurrette Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 2:24am
post #4 of 27

I have ordred from vista print for a few years now and never have had a problem. They offer free cards all the time. Sign up for thier savings and you will get them in your email box. Yeah they have several offers you have to look thru when you check out but your not obligated to buy.

I just got 500 cards with my silly picture nothing on the back. slow shipping for less $10.00 AND I ordered them on the 25th of March and got themon the 31st. Try them they are great!

TheButterWench Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheButterWench Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 2:38am
post #5 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by playingwithsugar

I had considered buying my business cards from them, when the time came, but so many of my forum friends warned me that that company had a habit of adding on charges which were not authorized.

What has been your experience with them? Would anyone else please share their experience with that company?

Thanks -

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Theresa, just make sure that you look at your shopping cart before you check out and check No Thanks to all the offers and you'll be ok.

playingwithsugar Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 2:54am
post #6 of 27

Thanks, Paula.

I appreciate the feedback. I will definitely give them a try, as I know exactly which card I want.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

playingwithsugar Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 2:56am
post #7 of 27

Thanks, ButterWench,

for the info on what to do when I get to the shopping cart.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

busymom9431 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
busymom9431 Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 3:05am
post #8 of 27

I have also had good luck with them. I had them printed for something other than cakes but also chose the slow/cheap shipping and I think I had my order within 1 week. No complaints here.

playingwithsugar Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 3:07am
post #9 of 27

I'm glad to hear all this positive feedback about them.

Thanks, All!

Theresa icon_smile.gif

1nanette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
1nanette Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 3:14am
post #10 of 27

Vistaprint is the BEST. I do all my printing with them. I found them 3 years ago and we have been having a love affair since then. Make sure when you go to the website to click on the specials. There are always freebies there. I have gotten 100 postcards,250 business cards and an address stamp all for the price of shipping.

lovetofrost Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovetofrost Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 3:14am
post #11 of 27

It did cost a little more b/c my hubby designed my logo and we had to upload it to their site. I wish I would have known so I didn't pay extra for the shipping since they seem to be fast anyways. I did get the foil on my cards as well so that did cost extra. I also got a 25% discount card with my cards and offers for 80% off other premium cards or 250 free regular cards. They have lots of free or discounted items on their website. Of course they are not "free" after shipping. But cheaper than full price. I will definitely be using them in the future. We'll have to see how fast 250 cards goesicon_smile.gif

kansaswolf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kansaswolf Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 3:25am
post #12 of 27

I just got the "free" ones, and am very pleased! I'll probably order from them in the future!

TheButterWench Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheButterWench Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 4:52am
post #13 of 27

I got my car magnets from them. A little smaller than my previous ones from Build a sign but they only cost me about 15.00 for 2.

disneynutbsv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
disneynutbsv Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 10:55am
post #14 of 27

I've ordered from them for over 4 years for my hair salon business. They are the greatest! Always use the slow shipping, it gets here pretty fast anyway.
Yes, just make sure you press no thanks on all the stuff at the end. The only thing to be wary of: when you upload your own photo, its $4.95 an upload.

Erdica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erdica Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 11:28am
post #15 of 27

I've used them for over 3 years now and love them. The only extra fee was uploading my own design instead of using one of theirs. But that's not a big deal at all. I love them. Shipping is fast and affordable. Even when I have needed rush jobs. I love their ongoing offers too. I'll stock up when they are doing something just to have extra.

disneynutbsv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
disneynutbsv Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 12:05pm
post #16 of 27

Sign up for their emails! You can get great a lot of free products just for shipping!

poshcakedesigns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poshcakedesigns Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 1:11am
post #17 of 27

I love VISTA and especially all their freebies!!!

vrmcc1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vrmcc1 Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 1:49am
post #18 of 27

I have to agree I love vista. I just got 250 business cards, 100 postcards, 150 return address labels, a pen and a magnet for my car with my uploaded design and shipping for about $40.
They are always sending me e-mails about free stuff.

clopin0 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
clopin0 Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 5:26am
post #19 of 27

I love vistaprint!!! I ordered business cards for my husband several months ago and ever since they have been sending me emails for HUGE discounts. I'm just starting a cake decorating party business, so last week I ordered 3 car magnets, 2 t-shirts (front and back graphics), 500 business cards, and 840 labels for cake boxes (this cake was decorated byicon_smile.gif for only $57 and some change. I typed in the code FREESHIP (this was a random guess) and it worked - I saved about $21 on shipping!!! Also, there shipping NEVER takes as long as they say it does. I had my labels and magnets within 4 days! I'm still waiting on my shirts and business cards, but I am expecting them this week.

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 5:40am
post #20 of 27

I am totally addicted to Vistaprint.com. I just ordered business cards, car magnets, sticky notes, notepads and a hat too!!! I love that site. And I got all that stuff (minus the cards) for under $11. icon_smile.gif

marthajo1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marthajo1 Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 6:25am
post #21 of 27

I uploaded my own photo for my cards and magnets but got them for 4.98 each and half price upload so it was great! I am trying a t-shirt too.... I will let you know what they are like when I get it. I figure 5 bucks for a t - even if it is yucky--- I can garden in it! icon_lol.gif

clopin0 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
clopin0 Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 9:19pm
post #22 of 27

I just got my t-shirts and business cards in today from vistaprint and they look GREAT!!! The total shipping time for everything I ordered was 1 week, much less then their 14 day estimate. They ship the orders separately (I received some things last week). Try the free shipping code if you order: FREESHIP.

JenWhitlock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenWhitlock Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 9:32pm
post #23 of 27

I love Vistaprint too!
I've ordered the set of 250 biz cards twice and it cost me about $10 each time ($5 for custom upload and $5 for shipping).
once when I want in a Kinkos I asked how much for biz cards and I think the lady said $50!
I've noticed lately that they been having 'free uploads' or 'half price uploads'
so sign up for the email, and wait for the discount that you want!

I want to order the car magnets and some other stuff, good to hear people are happy with those!

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 2 Jun 2008 , 10:47pm
post #24 of 27

Am I the only one who wasn't totally thrilled with my cards??? They cut quite a few of them crooked. I had high expectations but they just didn't do a good job. icon_cry.gif

strawberry0121 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
strawberry0121 Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 12:35am
post #25 of 27

I have tried and tried to upload my logo to get the car magnets, but I can't get it to fit right. How did you did this?
I am just impaired I guess about the whole image thing. I can't seem to get it!

JenWhitlock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenWhitlock Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 1:12am
post #26 of 27

strawberry, did you download their templates?
I use photoshop, so I downloaded their photoshop template, created my image and uploaded it back up.
they have other formats too.

strawberry0121 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
strawberry0121 Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 1:53am
post #27 of 27

No, how do I download their templates? I use Paint.Net. It's a free Microsoft program.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%