Cake Design

Decorating By kdhoffert Updated 5 Apr 2008 , 12:23pm by jenlg

kdhoffert Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 4:53pm
post #1 of 9

Has anyone ever used the Wedding Cake Design Pro software before? If so what do you think of it? It looks interesting.

http://www.weddingcakedesignpro.com/

8 replies
Amia Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 5:28pm
post #2 of 9

Yes, it does look pretty neat. I'm trying to decide if I want to purchase it now or wait until I have a larger client base. I'm interested to see what others have to say....

Is it really that great? Or will printing out and using the many templates Doug has so graciously provided, suffice?

ddmckinney Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 5:35pm
post #3 of 9

There was another thread that touched on this software the other day, and I think they were saying this one was not very user friendly. I'm trying to remember the topic of the thread. if I remember, I'll post again.

It looks very cool, but, if it isn't user friendly, it could be more of a pain in the butt than it's worth.

ddmckinney Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 5:37pm
post #4 of 9

There was another thread that touched on this software the other day, and I think they were saying this one was not very user friendly. I'm trying to remember the topic of the thread. if I remember, I'll post again.

It looks very cool, but, if it isn't user friendly, it could be more of a pain in the butt than it's worth.

Amia Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 6:28pm
post #5 of 9

Is there another software program beside this one?

jenlg Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 6:37pm
post #6 of 9

I actually contacted the company that puts this software out and they said that they are currently making an upgrade to this current one. Supposed to have more options and be much better. Also with the ability to design topsy cakes on it. HTH!

I don't know of any other software program.

Amia Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 12:17am
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenlg

I actually contacted the company that puts this software out and they said that they are currently making an upgrade to this current one. Supposed to have more options and be much better. Also with the ability to design topsy cakes on it. HTH!

Did they say when they were going to release this upgraded version?

TheButterWench Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 12:20am
post #8 of 9

it's great if your computer has enough memory to run it.

IF you don't your computer will freeze in the middle of your work

jenlg Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 12:23pm
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by amia1024

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenlg

Did they say when they were going to release this upgraded version?

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. They currently have no idea how long it will take....what else is new...Hopefully it won't be long!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%