To The Person Who Sent Me A Pm Yesterday, Re: Chocolate Wrap

Decorating By lanibird Updated 28 Apr 2008 , 2:39pm by craftyone65

lanibird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lanibird Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 2:45pm
post #1 of 4

I went to reply to you, and your message just *poofed* and vanished on me! I'm sorry, I couldn't remember your name either, so I'll put this out, and hope you see it, so you know I'm not ignoring your question.

To get the different colors on the chocolate wrap, I melted the colored candy melts, then went Jackson Pollock on the whole thing, just flicking the colored chocolate every which way on the acetate. Then I poured and gently smothed the chocolate over the whole thing. Feel free to PM me again if you have any more questions, and hope it doesn't *poof* on me again! icon_lol.gif

HTH thumbs_up.gif

3 replies
lanibird Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 12:01am
post #2 of 4

Just bumping this (sorry) so it doesn't get lost.

lanibird Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 3:18am
post #3 of 4

Just want to bump this up one more time, don't know if the person saw it or not. Sorry, again.

craftyone65 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftyone65 Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 2:39pm
post #4 of 4

It was me.....Thanks so much for trying so hard to reply to my question. I love the look of your chocolate wrap and will hopefully be able to do one with your great directions. Can I ask a few questions? Do you let the different colors cool between at all? What is the best way to color chocolate? One more questionicon_smile.gif...where do you buy the wrap material you use? Thanks again

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%