It's Probally A Server And Software Problem

Decorating By julzs71 Updated 2 Apr 2008 , 5:08pm by lauramw71

julzs71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julzs71 Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 4:38pm
post #1 of 2

I'm sure it's going to get fixed. Stop bitching and moaning that you couldn't get on it this week. If you want to donate, donate. If you don't, don't. If you don't like it, don't get on.
It sometimes takes time to work out the kinks. Just think of all the housework you got done this week.
To Heath and Jackie..Thank you so much for this wonderful site and all the wonderful things I have learned.

1 reply
lauramw71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lauramw71 Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 5:08pm
post #2 of 2

Ok, I was going to stay out of all the threads about the issues lately.. But I have to say I agree to a point. (my housework gets done regardless of a site being up or not. LOL)
We all know there are issues on the site, and we all are FRUSTRATED. But posting the same things on 100 different threads are not going to help the problem, instead we're just adding to the server flooding problem.
If we can cut the server issue comments down, it might not help the situation, but sure can't hurt it!
Now, im not lookin to get cake balls thrown at me.. (well give me fair warning so I can grab a bag to catch them with... lol).
Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in..... icon_biggrin.gif
Laura

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%