Dragees At Heb !!

Decorating By MCook Updated 9 Apr 2008 , 2:18pm by Candes

stsapph Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stsapph Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 1:55pm
post #31 of 38

MCook, only went to the campus HEB for freshman beer runs icon_smile.gif Other than that, I kept far far away. I agree, it should have been bulldozed long before I started there! It was a little scary. Ok, a lot scary! lol

MessiET Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MessiET Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 2:12pm
post #32 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellobutterfly

MessiET - yes, that's where I go as well, in fact that's where I bought the dragees I mentioned. If I can't find what i need at Michael's or Hobby Lobby (gotta love those coupons), then the cake shop is where I go (and they have so many neat toys!)

I know... I wish I had more room in my home for more toys! icon_lol.gif

MCook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MCook Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 2:49pm
post #33 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by stsapph

MCook, only went to the campus HEB for freshman beer runs icon_smile.gif Other than that, I kept far far away. I agree, it should have been bulldozed long before I started there! It was a little scary. Ok, a lot scary! lol

What year were you here at Baylor?

stsapph Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 3:27pm
post #34 of 38

graduated 06

txgracefully Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
txgracefully Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 4:12am
post #35 of 38

Texas_Rose I will check the HEB you mention. I didn't have time to check my local HEB.
Thanks for the info!

MCook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MCook Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 1:12pm
post #36 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by stsapph

graduated 06

OMG! You're the age of my sons!! (feeling really old now....)
I looked at your cakes--you have a natural talent. Go girl !!
Sorry Waco wasn't for you, but I know you at least got a good education by graduating from Baylor. Waco has always been lacking in things to do for your age group, even when I was your age! icon_cry.gif
Keep up the good work with your cakes! thumbs_up.gif

stsapph Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 1:28pm
post #37 of 38

Waco was fine, I did get a great education and gained a lot of friends. Never really had a lot of time out side of school, I was a theater major, so I had plenty to do as it was and never really noticed the lack. That and where I live there isn't much to do either, so I'm pretty much used to it.

Thank you for the comments on the cakes. You are very sweet. Actually, I have a few more I need to post. I have been having so much fun and learning so much. Actually will be starting later this month as a pastry chef for a local catering company doing cookies, quick breads and bars. However, the owner has given me free range of the kitchen for my cakes as well! YAY! Now I just need to get up the courage to try a tiered cake and maybe one day I can be his wedding cake go to girl. icon_smile.gif

Sorry, have completely commandeered this post! umm...Yay HEB?? icon_biggrin.gif

Candes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Candes Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 2:18pm
post #38 of 38

The HEB on FM 3009 has a great selection but the one on Kitty Hawk doesn't carry that line and that one is a lot closer to me.

I go there often (too often). The greeters know me and my boys. icon_redface.gif

I bit the bullet and bought the large silver dragees cost me $10.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%