Help Please - I Need To Know Servings For A Certain Pan

Decorating By redhare Updated 2 Apr 2008 , 4:43pm by redhare

redhare Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 2:33pm
post #1 of 7

My mom has the wilton t shirt cake pan and I was wondering if ya'll new how many servings that pan would serve?
She doesn't have the instructions anymore and when I pulled them up on Wilton I didn't see where it says how many servings it would create.... THANKS>

6 replies
indydebi Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 3:30pm
post #2 of 7

I remember that pan .... I believe it's a one-mix pan, which usually yields 12-15 servings (approx 2x2x2).

q2wheels Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 3:35pm
post #3 of 7

I believe most of them serve 12 - 15.

HTH,

Toni Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhare

My mom has the wilton t shirt cake pan and I was wondering if ya'll new how many servings that pan would serve?
She doesn't have the instructions anymore and when I pulled them up on Wilton I didn't see where it says how many servings it would create.... THANKS>

redhare Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 3:38pm
post #4 of 7

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

kakeladi Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 3:41pm
post #5 of 7

Almost all of Wilton's shaped pans hold one cake mix and will serve an average of 15 servings. Depending on how big you cut those pieces it can serve from 12-20!

tmt Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 3:54pm
post #6 of 7

I have this pan and I asked Doug a while back to help me figure out the servings. He sent me this diagram and with 2x2x2 slices you get 26 slices plus lots more odd shaped/smaller pieces.

Also when I make this cake, I use 2 cake mixes. it makes a nice full cake up to the top of the pan after its baked.
LL

redhare Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 4:43pm
post #7 of 7

OOOOOH thank you SO much TMT! and thanks for the tip on 2 mixes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%