Ideas For Wording Wanted.

Business By mommicakes Updated 2 Apr 2008 , 6:51pm by mommicakes

mommicakes Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 2:18pm
post #1 of 4

I am putting together folders for my brides to be, and want to include a short letter/note with a congratulations about the upcoming wedding and also to thank them for considering me to help with that day. The problem is, I keep getting tongue tied, and my fingers aren't cooperating with the finished page. Can anyone offer some words of wisdom, and a kick in the butt to fire up the brain to make this make any sense at all?

I would appreciate ANY icon_redface.gif help anyone can give me!!!!!!! Thanks

3 replies
ccr03 Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 3:40pm
post #2 of 4

ha! I've been working on doing the same!!!
Here's what I came up with. Maybe we can edit it to have something we can both use!!!

Dear Ms. XX,

Congratulations bride and groom on your upcoming nuptials!! It was wonderful meeting with all of you and I hope it was as much your pleasure as it was mine. Iâm looking forward to working with you on this very special occasion.

I just wanted to take a moment and provide you with all the finalized details regarding your wedding cake. Enclosed youâll find a copy of your signed cake contract, a computer-generated image of your wedding cake and a wonderfully simple step-by-step tutorial on âHow To Cut a Wedding Cakeâ by Catering it Simple. Please review all this documents so ensure everything is accurate. Please all design and payment deadlines.

Iâd also like to take a moment to remind you of the services XX Rental LLC has to offer. XX Rental and Kreaciones Kity have partnered up to offer you a one-stop shop for all your party needs. José Fiestas offers reasonably priced rentals on tablecloths, buffet warmers, tables, chairs, outdoor tents and much more. For additional information on XX Rental, they can be reached at (XXX)XXX-XXXX or visit them online at

If you have any questions or concerns regarding any aspect of your wedding cake, please do not hesitate to call me at (XXX)XXX-XXXX or email me at emailaddress.

Once again, thank you for choosing Kreaciones Kity for this once in a lifetime moment. It is my goal to not only provide a delicious confectionary delicacy, but also to make it an unforgettable one!

FromScratch Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 3:49pm
post #3 of 4

This is my "welcome letter"

Thank you for choosing The Well Dressed Cake for your baking needs. Enclosed please find the sketches for your cake and your contract. Please sign in all the marked areas and return a copy of both signature pages to me along with your retainer. I look forward to creating a cake for (insert event here). Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Jeanne Kalman

mommicakes Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 6:51pm
post #4 of 4

icon_smile.gif Thanks you guys, it will probably take a little to get it done, but, now I have a few tidbits to inspire me. I will post more when I get something close to being print worthy. Thanks for your help. Will still keep watching for more info. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%