Nozzel/tip Used For Piping Icing. Picture Needed

Decorating By minkiemoo Updated 2 Apr 2008 , 10:57pm by minkiemoo

minkiemoo Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 8:28am
post #1 of 5

I have been trying to get a tip to do the grass effect that I see on here so many times, but here in the UK nobody seems to know what I am talking about. Could some kind cc'er please post a picture of what the tip looks like so that I can try and find something similar here.

Thank you so much.

4 replies
LadyMike Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 8:56am
post #2 of 5
mgigglin Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 8:58am
post #3 of 5

I just chkd online for you, it is the Wilton tip # 233.

HTH, Kim

karennayak Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 9:05am
post #4 of 5

I bought mine in Uk, in Knightsbridge.

They have a lot of PME products which I have and use a lot.

This is the link to the tip.

and the home page is.


minkiemoo Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 10:57pm
post #5 of 5

Thank you so much everyone. I really appreciate your help.

Quote by @%username% on %date%