Cookie Cutter Kits...getting Close!

Baking By GeminiRJ Updated 3 Jul 2008 , 12:04pm by foxymomma521

crisc23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crisc23 Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 8:32pm
post #61 of 177

Add me to the list....... 3 sets please with instructions!!

YAY Im so excited.

pinktea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinktea Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 8:45pm
post #62 of 177

I want in on this too. Not having to pay shipping from Japan !!!! Yes!!!! icon_lol.gif

reesesob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
reesesob Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 8:46pm
post #63 of 177

GeminiRJ, I am SOOOOOO excited for you.
I will send you a PM with my email address, I can not wait. Good luck with them!

Melvira, everytime I read forums that you have posted in I am laughing so hard I can barely read! You are tooooo funny!

yellot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yellot Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 9:16pm
post #64 of 177

I'm thinking I'll need a set or 2 of those.

Thanks

Photomommie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Photomommie Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 9:46pm
post #65 of 177

Nothing like getting to the party late!! party.gif But better late than never right!!!!
GeminiRJ, very excited for you as well. PLease add me to your long, growing list! I would love a set of those, with both booklets please!!!!!!!
Also can you add some of your talent to go with my order as well???? I want my cookies to come out like yours look! icon_smile.gif
If you need me to I will PM you my email, just let me know what you need from me!
Congrats and good luck
thumbs_up.gif

lmpedersen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lmpedersen Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 8:52am
post #66 of 177

Add me to the interested list!

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 2:21pm
post #67 of 177

Thanks Reesesob! It's good to know that I can make someone laugh. DH doesn't find me remotely humorous. icon_confused.gif Unless it's a fart joke. (He's high-brow, except he's still a 10 year old boy at heart...)

And Photomommie... I'm terrible sorry... you are going to have to rely on your own talent. I have a 10:15 appointment to suck out Gemini's brain and have it implanted in my head. Oh crud... now she's going to be watching her back... that's going to make this much more difficult. icon_lol.gif

DoniB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DoniB Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 2:33pm
post #68 of 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiRJ

If it is successful, I will have individual cutters made that can be bought separately to supplement the kit (one for Uncle Sam, a bunny, viking, and parrot...so far).

Thanks for everybody's interest! I'm just waiting for those cutters to be finished.

Susan

Viking?? *perk*

In my spare time, I'm a medieval re-creation person. icon_smile.gif And you guessed it, I'm a Viking! That would rock! Okay... can I be added to the list???

getfrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
getfrosted Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 2:42pm
post #69 of 177

Don't forgot to add me!!!! I'm in for both sets!

sjbeatty8 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sjbeatty8 Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 2:48pm
post #70 of 177

I would be interseted in these when they are ready, please add me to your list to notify.

Thank you

ps3884 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ps3884 Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 3:01pm
post #71 of 177

I'm so excited I came across this thread! icon_biggrin.gif Just a couple of days ago I saved some of your cookie pics to my favorites! Please add me to the list. Something tells me the 500 kits you have will be gone in no time!!! thumbs_up.gif

Thanks,
Penny
[email protected]

jdhelbling Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jdhelbling Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 3:08pm
post #72 of 177

Add me to the growing list of people interested! They're so cute!

apclassicwed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
apclassicwed Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 3:27pm
post #73 of 177

I want a set, too!! This is such a great idea and I hope & pray it's successful for you. I know taxes are a PITA, but think of it as better to have the income to pay taxes on, then not to have the extra income at all (kinda the glass half-full or half empty way of thinking...) BTW, my email is listed below!!

cvigil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cvigil Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 3:47pm
post #74 of 177

I think you've struck gold! I would also like on this list if you start one.

ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 7:05pm
post #75 of 177

Me, Me, Me I want on the list!!! I'm so excited for you!

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 5:38pm
post #76 of 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

And Photomommie... I'm terrible sorry... you are going to have to rely on your own talent. I have a 10:15 appointment to suck out Gemini's brain and have it implanted in my head.

If you were to ask my boss, he'd probably tell you that you're too late...my brain is already gone! Work has been a nightmare...it's been "one of those days" all week!

Melvira Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 5:45pm
post #77 of 177

Oh great!! My grand scheme just fell apart! icon_surprised.gif

I guess I'm on my own now... sub-par cookies, anyone? I know how to make 'em!! icon_lol.gificon_cry.gif

gemini, I am really excited for you! I can feel your enthusiasm, and am so proud to know it's coming true for you. I just want you to know, you can't let any 'doubting Thomases' affect that enthusiasm!! They'll sure be feeling silly when you're balanced on top of your cookie empire with a golden spatula in your hand! thumbs_up.gif

GeminiRJ Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 5:49pm
post #78 of 177

Melvira, where are you in Iowa? Are you even remotely close to Omaha?

Melvira Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 11:07pm
post #79 of 177

Sorry it took so long to reply Gemini, but I couldn't get on all day! Man I get the CC jones when I can't get on.

Anyway, I am actually on the other side of Iowa from Omaha... it's about 5 hours away (unless you drive like me... then it's a little less.) But that's not too far for a 'cake reunion' or something! I am always willing to travel!! thumbs_up.gif

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 11:12pm
post #80 of 177

GeminiRJ,

Please put me on that list also for a kit and both booklets!!!Can't wait!!!

kettlevalleygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kettlevalleygirl Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 11:13pm
post #81 of 177

Please add me to the list!
Lorene

SueW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SueW Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 12:47am
post #82 of 177

I'd love to be on the list! This is the first time I have seen them and they are beautiful thumbs_up.gif Your idea sounds like a wonderful one, congrats on making it happen icon_smile.gif Please put me on thumbs_up.gif

sweetflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetflowers Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 9:54pm
post #83 of 177

Gemini, I'm so excited for you. Your cute little cookies are fabulous. I've always wanted to create something new and market it, but I'm not that creative. I'll have to stick with Melvira and lay in wait for your brain!! icon_lol.gif

I sure wish I still lived in Omaha, then I could be waiting on your doorstep when the package arrived (I miss Nebraska!!!)

Congratulations on making your dream come true thumbs_up.gif

butterflywings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterflywings Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 9:56pm
post #84 of 177

did i mention i wanted to be on the list? LOL

deetmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deetmar Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 8:20pm
post #85 of 177

Please put me on the list!

GeminiRJ Posted 13 Apr 2008 , 6:10pm
post #86 of 177

Everyone is on the list who has asked to be on! I'm at a loss to express how greatly I apprectiate everyone's support, and hope the final product doesn't disappoint.

Pumkinwaffles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pumkinwaffles Posted 14 Apr 2008 , 12:39am
post #87 of 177

Please add me to the list!! Sorry I havent been around much, I just started a new job, and Im working my tail off!!! I miss hanging out on CC all day!

Alicia

kneadacookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kneadacookie Posted 14 Apr 2008 , 1:19am
post #88 of 177

alicia...i thought i hadn't seen you in awhile.

toleshed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toleshed Posted 14 Apr 2008 , 10:54pm
post #89 of 177

Can I be on the list also? Please?
Those cookies are just adorable.
thanks

suzieqteddy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzieqteddy Posted 15 Apr 2008 , 12:06pm
post #90 of 177

Congratulations, your cookies are just fantastic, how I wish I could be so creative. When you are ready to post the cutters out I would be very interested in knowing how much they would cost to be sent to Australia. Please add me to your list [email protected]

Sue

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%