Sighh Back To Reality

Lounge By Auryn Updated 1 Apr 2008 , 8:40am by veejaytx

Auryn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Auryn Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 4:08pm
post #1 of 2

Well its back to reality for me.
I just spent the last three weeks with my boyfriend who was home on leave.

It was only supposed to be 2 weeks but literally on the way to the airport for him to leave we found out that one of his flights had been delayed a week, so while I was still driving towards the highway he got it all rescheduled and I got to keep him for an extra week.

We spent 24/7 together for 3 straight weeks and it was great.
Ive never spent that much time with a person before and not wanted to get away from them at least at some point.

Hes only been gone a week and I miss him terribly
I bawled at the airport while he was walking through security- I didn't let him see me cry- would have made it even harder for him.

I got to meet his whole family- their really nice people.

Something weird happened - on 3 different occasions- in 3 different towns even- while we were out on the town- people thought we were married or engaged. How weird is that??

Its funny- Ive spent a lot of time alone in my life and have always enjoyed it and never felt lonely.
I loved the quiet of my apartment and not having anyone around.

Since he's been gone Ive felt lonely and my apt feels empty- its so weird for me, ive never felt that before.
Apparently I've been sighing a lot too.

I guess I just wanted to share and say I'm glad to be back
CC is like a second home to me.

1 reply
veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 1 Apr 2008 , 8:40am
post #2 of 2

It is good that you got to spend quality time, and with a bonus week!

If you'd never spent that much time with one person, it is natural that you would miss him more than ever.

Hope he will keep safe, and that you won't be too lonely while he is gone.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%