I Want To Scream!

Decorating By smab109 Updated 31 Mar 2008 , 3:47pm by CreamPuffGal

smab109 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smab109 Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:41pm
post #1 of 3

In a good way!!!! I just got my first wedding order!!! The woman saw my website, liked what she saw and called me! I cant even began to say how happy I am! Shes not family or friend, lol! Dont get me wrong, I am grateful for any and all business, but I somehow feel validated now!! My 3yr old is looking at me like I'm crazy and I woke up the baby with my glees of excitement. It will be a simple cake for cutting and cupcakes for the guests. Doing the happy dance, doing the happy dance....thanks for letting me share my excitement icon_smile.gif

2 replies
Confectionary2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Confectionary2 Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:44pm
post #2 of 3

CONGRATS TO YOU! It will bring you much joy and many headaches LOL I can't wait to see pics of your wonderful first wedding cake!

Kim

CreamPuffGal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CreamPuffGal Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:47pm
post #3 of 3

Congratulations smab109!!!

I've experienced that incredible feeling of excitement and success!!! While I didn't get it from selling cakes, it was from a new business I had started and it was just as powerful and thrilling!!

My teenage son had his friends over as I went running, skipping and screaming through my house, and they still talk about it to this day, nearly two years afterwards.

So, enjoy! enjoy! enjoy! I'll do a happy dance for you here as well.

Cheers,
CPG

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%