Server Not Working?

Decorating By minorfan Updated 31 Mar 2008 , 1:09pm by nattyk

minorfan Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 10:54am
post #1 of 5

Hi all,

Been having a terrible time trying to get onto cake central especially in the evenings since the upgrade of the site - anyone else having this problem? I even tryed all the other computers in the house and even went to my daughters 30 miles away to try.

Seem to be able to get on during the morning and early afternoon but in the evening it comes up with a white screen and no refreshing or trying again is working.

I guess I am really addicted to cake central!!

4 replies
shellieb Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 11:29am
post #2 of 5

Hi there,
First I would like to say this is the first time I've posted anything. I feel like a spy, reading, learning, and looking at everything possible.

I to have been experiencing the same problem. I thought it was just me,I 'm not computer savvy, and my son is out of town.

I know I'm addicted, when this happens I become very moody.

Cak3mama Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 1:04pm
post #3 of 5

Hello ,

I am so glad to here that I wasn't the only one having this problem ..I was begining to think it was my computer !! icon_confused.gif

minorfan Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 1:08pm
post #4 of 5

I am glad others are having this problem. I wanted to see if anyone else was having the problem before I bought a new computer or had this one worked on by a nerd.

This makes me feel much better.

Hopefully those who run cake central will see this and ask why there new updates are not letting us on.

nattyk Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 1:09pm
post #5 of 5

Same here, hope Heath and Jackie are reading these. If I can't get on in the mornings, then I'm SOL till the next morning.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%